• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

it's ok. it's like an above average hollywood thriller. good atmosphere, dumb hollywood ending.

only cos it's in Swedish and has bumrape, a lot of people are going to treat it like some kind of super leet art movie

the movie? the book? the look in the man's eyes? all-of-the-above? what's awful?

the movie,

i think they managed to include every possible "thriller-movie" cliche ever.

and the goth-lesbian-muscular-rape victim-l33t hacker deserves a lot of facepalms

and all this "hacking is effortless !" scenes, fucking hell..

Guest cardan

guess i'll be the first to say this movie and the next 2 in the series are insanely brilliant . . really amazing job

Guest analogue wings

guess i'll be the first to say this movie and the next 2 in the series are insanely brilliant . . really amazing job

If your baseline is "Transformers 2" then this is a correct statement.

I'm guessing you have never seen All The President's Men, Chinatown, The Wages Of Fear, The Manchurian Candidate, Marathon Man, Cache...

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I went to see this with my new roommate the first day I moved in. The buttrape scenes were a bit....intense.

and they could have shaved off a good 45 minutes off of that thing.

Guest enxyme

This move has what most Hollywood flicks don't have these days...

A good story...

Great adult entertainment...

****(not 5)

Guest cardan

If your baseline is "Transformers 2" then this is a correct statement.

I'm guessing you have never seen All The President's Men, Chinatown, The Wages Of Fear, The Manchurian Candidate, Marathon Man, Cache...

haha, you're dumb

• 4 months later...
Guest Scrambled Ears

so stupid...this book is the next eat pray and love...only with the bumrape not cut out

read something meaningful!

Archived