IGNORED

Trent Reznor & David Lynch - Lost Highway

LostHighway_package21800x1800_1800x1800.

Waxwork Records is proud to release LOST HIGHWAY Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. In celebration of the film’s 25th Anniversary, the prodigious soundtrack produced by Trent Reznor and David Lynch is available via Waxwork on Friday, May 20th as a deluxe double LP featuring re-mastered audio, new design, 150 gram colored vinyl, high quality packaging, and more.

https://waxworkrecords.com/products/lost-highway?omnisendContactID=5e50916b4572ea1a12a578a3

• Thanks 1

Astonishingly I don’t think I’ve ever heard this soundtrack (especially considering the artists on it)

Edited by beerwolf
  • Thanks 1

Its a really nice soundtrack, the hard rock/goth stuff plays well off Badalamenti's normal jazzy cues. Even the Smashing Pumpkins tune is a winner.

Probably my favourite rock-slanted movie soundtrack.  The CD printing was done in such a way that it sticks in my van stereo, and I need to get a spatula with outward facing tape on the end to pull it back out.

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2022 at 11:43 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Probably my favourite rock-slanted movie soundtrack.  The CD printing was done in such a way that it sticks in my van stereo, and I need to get a spatula with outward facing tape on the end to pull it back out.

I think I did outward facing tape in yoga class

• Like 1