IGNORED

fantasy Warehouse Project lineup?

soundwave

I've haven't been too excited at the lineup so far and there seems to be a lacking of a warp/mu/rephlex type of event that we've had almost every year so what would your fantasy lineup be?

rules are one support, one main headline plus three DJ's max for each of the two room's and try to be realistic i.e. Snares after Aphex ain't ever going to happen

mine would be

small room Rephlex/Mu

DJ Rephlex (grant)

Global Goon support

DMX Krew - DJ

Ceephax - main

Luke Vibert - DJ

main room

Rob Hall - DJ

Autechre - main

Surgeon - DJ

LFO - support

808 state - DJ

Thats pretty much the lineup I would go for in the main room. Autechre live definitely, and Surgeon is a fucking legend, such a top DJ. Saw him at Fabric last month and he kicked ass.

In the back room I would go for (in running order) - iTAL tEK (DJ), Neil Landstrumm (Live), Headhunter (DJ), Wisp (Live), Current Value (DJ).

Not sure what a warehouse project is...... I think I have been to a few but don't seem to recall the details (illicit substances = mash potato brain).

Stars of the Lid

Squarepusher

BoC

Autechre

Slayer (10 years younger)

Aphex

Jimi Hendrix

(Summat tells me this is just my personal fantasy and nothing to do with the meaning of this thread!)

Archived