IGNORED

Brian Eno - Small Craft on a Milk Sea

Guest extherium

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look at that fucking 'I' in 'brian'

thank you! that is driving me nuts. no one pays attention to kerning anymore. its a damn shame.

Brian Eno - "Kiosk"

well played sir. well played.

There also exists a slightly different version of this package – the Collectors' Edition Box Set – which is essentially the same as above but the slip case features a real copper plate etched with the title and edition number, embedded in the spine of the case.

ooooh a REAL copper plate! shit, that metal is like, rare earth shit.

haters his motivation

no

no

no actually it isn't, he's loaded.

so what is his motivation? i reckon it's to piss people like osc off to the max. to the max EXTREME

aoty

can we stop with this descriptor already? everything has to be album of the year, song of the year, on and on. i made black bean soup last week... it was awesome. soty.

fuck. im sorry, im moving out of my condo, shits a mess and its driving me mad.

im simply stating my appreciation for this release... im not saying its written in stone

no, i know. i agree its killer. i was just being a grumpy twat.

You're both right

I guess I'm one of the few on here that thinks the £250 edition is actually pretty good value.

My reasoning is that 1) Eno has only released one other album this decade, 2) two hundred and fifty copies worldwide is still fairly limited, 3) the copper plate and exclusive print are rather unique things in themselves and finally, Eno rarely signs anything.

For some fans and collectors, just the sign numbered print would be worth more than the asking price.

fumi - does that mean you bought a copy? Apparently Bleep have sold their allocation, but they are still available on eno-shop. I would be interested to know how many have actually been sold...

Heard "2 forms of anger" played on bbc 6music last night, just before midnight. Sounded really good :biggrin:

aoty

can we stop with this descriptor already? everything has to be album of the year, song of the year, on and on. i made black bean soup last week... it was awesome. soty.

poty

Archived