IGNORED

Christ. - Blue Shift Emissions (LP)

Guest endangered betche

also, you say you own his first three releases on vinyl... is seeing and doing available on vinyl..?

i fucking want a copy of that.

naw, that's why i said three ... he's had four releases on benbecula, three of them in vinyl, and those are the three that i own (vernor vinge, pylonesque, mrm) ... i'd love for them to release a 12" of seeing and doing, but, oh well

• 5 weeks later...
Guest endangered betche
Due to manufacture and promotional issues, the release date for Christ's new album has been pushed back to the 22nd of January 2007. However the album will be available "low key" via selected suppliers in December 2006.

FUCK.

:cry2:

• 3 weeks later...
it's leaked and it's good stuff

Yeah I figured that out while browsing on my last.fm dashboard. (you had some Christ tunes I never heard of before..) :innocent:

wierd, i have no problem with waiting for a release to be in my hands before hearing the music. there's so much music out there, i forget about any delay or release date of an album i'm anticipating and get it when i think about it.

everyones different.

i have pre ordered this anyways

christ put out a myspace message today about the leak

i think iam going to wait until i get my copy in teh post