IGNORED

The Dark Knight Rises

Rubin Farr

I'll see your trailer and raise you one prologue. Get it while you can.

[youtubehd]dZPRSm8B31I[/youtubehd]

Nice one! ok its a nice bit of action and all, but is anyone else laughing their ass off at Banes voice????? he sounds like a fucking old man trapped inside a huge guys body!

either way cant wait

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

http://bit.ly/darkknightt2

^Google document of the new trailer^ (can be downloaded and streamed in flash player)

Was kind of more skeptical after seeing the bootlegged prologue but that trailer seems to be up to par with the other Nolan Batmans for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Gary C

Final trailer coming this week. Supposedly attached to the Avengers, although I don't understand why it's not been seen already considering Avengers is now in full-swing.

There's a viral campaign on the official site involving geo-tagging Batman graffiti all over the world. Pretty huge treasure hunt. Every tag opens up a still from the trailer or something.

baq9vs.pngaobjlw.pngbujso3.png6tw4wl.png

I've been waning, but it looks more exciting in tiny pictures.

it's no secret I'm not much of a Nolan fanboy, but I remember the bank heist scene that they leaked in advance of the last one created a palpable excitement. This is just meh, they try to make it build in intensity until..."this is not a car!" I mean c'mon....at least make the last line something character-driven and memorable, not a throwaway one-liner...

Guest zaphod

for what it's worth that tag at the end is always like that. i'm pretty sure the last couple trailers did the same thing. but this will undoubtedly stink. ledger made the last one interesting.

i sort of like Bane's voice, but what was the first thing he said? I watched the trailer through twice just to try and decipher it, still don't know..the guy asks him "who are you?" or something to that effect, and he goes "grafdsgs!"

Archived