Aphex Twin

Willie Nelson

Bruce Springsteen (a few times)

Bob Dylan

Donovan

Pantera (Far Beyond Driven Era)

Bo Didley

Robbie Robertson

Mr. Bungle (had a decent conversation with Mike Patton)

Questionable Fame:

Ian Svenonious (The Make Up & Nation of Ulysses)

Jeff Matz (High on Fire)

Dungen

The Thermals

of Montreal

Luther Dickinson (North Mississippi Allstars)

Warren Haynes (Gov't Mule)

Kat Deluna

Jeffrey Zeigler (The Kronos Quartet)

I'm 100% positive that I'm forgetting several.

I also talked to Lou Reed on the phone once. I was answering a call at work.

Guest margaret thatcher

ian svenonius is unquestionable fame, mate. he's the sassiest boy in america.

i'm met several people of varying celebrity. jill dando's the one i tell people about the most.

Julian Anderson, Thomas Ades, Gerald Barry, Oliver Knussen, Helmut Lachenmann, Alexander Goehr, John Adams, Mitsuko Uchida, Martha Argerich, Ian Pace... DJ Scotch Egg one time too!

YOU TALKED TO BOB DYLAN?!?!! THAT RULES

I did a phone interview of David Banner once. He was **SUPER NICE**

EDIT: realized that reads a little sarcastic. It is not. He was incredibly nice to talk to.

Squarepusher

Billy Corgan (brief)

Mike Patton x 2 (first time talked for like 20 mins)

Said "You're a legend!" to Dave Lombardo and he waved back

Dan The Automator

Opeth (highhhhhhh)

Sasha from KMFDM

Buckethead x 2 (with mask on though got to watch him once sitting on a speaker like 6 feet from him was amazing)

All of wutang except Method Man and obviously odb

Alice in Chains (minus Layne). Had great conversation with Jerry Cantrell and Mike Inez one on one. A wondrous night.

Wayne Static

Corey and someone else from Slipknot

Marilyn Manson's Dad (true story:))

Said "POGO!!!" to Pogo from Marilyn Manson and he gave me this insane grin back but didn't walk over to where I was standing :(

Luther Allison (blues guy..I was a very young guitarist and it was an honor and he played an amazing set)

Kreator (hung with them a good while, they are crazy and funny and I felt awkward and out of place)

Blackalicious (awesome!)

Buttercup (was in Peeping Tom and then on some national tv show competition. Amazing beatboxer and very sweet)

Tori Amos's brother (lol okay doesn't really count but we had a good convo, he's her personal assistant/bodyguard)

Kotton Mouth Kings (lol, why. free weed at a show I was working, that's why (most of them are giant tools))

Coulda met:

ICP - declined

Fantasia - declined

A bunch of Metal Bands at Ozzfest 2006 (had all access to stage B, but not main :( really woulda liked to meet System of a Down)

Almost met Jonathan Davis and Munky from korn but got "Hey you!"'d buy security (I wasn't supposed to be where I was without a laminate, and they were liek JUST about to walk by. Woulda been cool cuz I was 15ish)

Tried to meet plaid - failed (got close!)

Tried to meet matmos - failed

YOU TALKED TO BOB DYLAN?!?!! THAT RULES

I didn't say more than "Hi". I was working at a big music festival with a production company that was filming it and we had to get a quick interview. I held the camera for a few seconds. Not too awesome but I still count it as "meeting him".

He was dressed like a rhinestone cowboy.

Richard D. James (had a short chat with him backstage he signed me a flyer. took pictures)

Plaid (chat after gig signed double figure)

Autechre (chat after gig)

Clark (signed warp20 for me)

Steve Beckett (chat about new boc & aphex)

Venetian Snares (kissed me on the forehead and signed Rossz Csillag Alatt Született)

:trashbear:

my main problem is I have so much stuff I want to ask them beforehand but when I finally meet them I can't remember most of it

Guest Gbiscuit

Met Kero at my local suburban mall. Kinda strange, considering he's out of Windsor. Apparently he was buying a new Mac.

Met Toby Keith a gazillion times as well. Hell, the guy water skied off of my Dad's boat. Far-fetched I know, but my father used to make custom golf clubs and eventually got tied up in promoting gigs whenever some aspiring Country artist came to town, I.E. meet and greets at golf shows, etc.. Toby Keith happened to be one of those, he also happen to explode in popularity. Next to Toby Keith, Mark Wills is one of the few guys I recall meeting. I believe I was like 5 or 6 when I met him, so barely remember it. Since my Dad got out of the industry however, my encounters with famous folks has been on a severe decline.

Alright, then!

Euronymous, Hellhamer, Blackthorn and Attila. Never met Grishnack, though.

Pete Townshend, Richard D. James, Aaron Funk, Adrian Belew, Mick Harris, Lee Dorrian, Stephen O'Malley and many more.

aphex twin (fine didnt speak to, i was in the shopping center in elephant castle in wh smith, i was about 17, but after my staring and the fat grin on my face he turned around and gave me a smile!)

dj rupture (bought a soot records t-shirt of him and didn't know what to say so i just said i really liked his mixes and was very excited to see him dj)

kool from kool and the gang (just spoke about how we both knew the same person)

luke vibert (after his set at a bang face i was chatting to a friend on the stairs and as he was leaving he passed by me and said thanked me for coming, so i think that might of been a case of mistaken identity...)

bashy (as a favor photographed him live and during a interview, it all went down hill when i said i thought chipmunk was shit and he said "he's one of my best friends"...)

delphic (just shock hands, my gf vaguely knows one of the guys in the band)

dj orgasmic (said i really enjoyed his set and some other stuff, i was very drunk)

edit: when i was queing up the last night of this popular club night the artic monkeys waltz in so i thought it would be the best time shout "your music is shit" they all turned around so i waved and one of them gave me the finger.

Guest Ricky Downtown

I gave Nigel Hall a hug last time i saw him play with soulive, and The guitarist from George Thorogood and the destroyers helped my family build our porch a few years ago

Guest disparaissant

the drummer from okkervil river.

justin vernon (bon iver)

caralee mcelroy (formerly of xiu xiu, cold cave)

everyone in the anarcho-punk band naked aggression. my ex was really good friends with the former guitar player, matt florence, who has the raunchiest feet i have ever smelled. he crashed on our couch after a show (with his new and really rather amazing power-pop-post-punk band the jaggernauts) and the smell lingered for like two weeks, no joke.

otherwise, loads of local/regional people.

wisconsin sucks like that.

Archived