IGNORED

Schematic Records

Redruth

Oh man, this thread made me check some more of Schematics back catalog and everything I've come across has been delicious. Metic, Jeswa, Shapeshifter, Glen Velez... Love it!

• 2 months later...

ay fast / mark fell ep is one of my favorites of the more recent schematic releases

http://ayfast.bandca...imson-knight-ep

this guy makes great music, he came up to the Katabatik campout and did about a 1 hour set. really nice guy too. Stay tuned for a series of Exillon remixes of of his stuff coming soon on schematic

Never heard of this person, but I like the artwork on both releases. Looks like a combination of the styles of two local artists, Stacey Rozich and Robert Hardgrave.

• 2 months later...

All this o9 praise makes me so happy! Church of the ghetto pc is the gem of my collection. Terminal Pink :wub:

I'm trying to check out the current schematic roster, maybe look at some of older ones mentioned here like Secret Frequency Crew

It's my favorite schematic non compilation album other than brownout.

The "ischemic folks" and "lily of the valley" compilations are a must. Also check out shapeshifter, "reticulum flux" and Takeshi muto "expect more from a past life"

Archived