IGNORED

The Black Dog

chassis

Guest Greg Reason

I'd love to buy Radio Scarecrow but I can't find it anywhere at a decent price. That would be up to around 13 euros shipping included. I ordered it from Play (7 euros) in February but as is typical of them they didn't have it in stock and never will. Such a shame.

i'll sell you mine.... PM me. CD. Brand New. Vinyl somewhere, too. Brand New. Dissgracefull.

edit: seriously tho man i have a CD you can have.........

If you ever do wanna sell that vinyl hit me up

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I desperately need your help with the Black Dog Productions EP, dear WATMMers. Anyone here that can crack me the proper tracklisting with track times? The Discogs info, Youtube and so forth differ from each other. Apparantly they've flipped the sides in an error, but all in all I'm too confused to sort this out myself. Would be appreciated.

P.S. it's this release I'm talking about: http://www.discogs.com/Black-Dog-Productions-Black-Dog-Productions-EP/release/4617

I desperately need your help with the Black Dog Productions EP, dear WATMMers. Anyone here that can crack me the proper tracklisting with track times? The Discogs info, Youtube and so forth differ from each other. Apparantly they've flipped the sides in an error, but all in all I'm too confused to sort this out myself. Would be appreciated.

P.S. it's this release I'm talking about: http://www.discogs.c...EP/release/4617

Hi 40days, yes it is a bit confusing. The info below is taken from my own vinyl copy and is correct.

Black Dog Productions – Black Dog Productions E.P.

LOGO SIDE:

A1 - Otaku (Atypic) 8:55

A2 - Pillars & Mirrors (Atypic) 5:55

INFO SIDE:

AA1 - Flux (Balil) 8:13

AA2 - Flux (D Mix) (Arno, Balil) 7:44

(33 1/3 RPM)

Had both black and bronze, very proud owner of a low numbered bronze copy but wished i still had my black copy because it did sound better.. black vinyl always sounds better than coloured anyway. So, go for black if you're after higher sound quality.

I'd love to buy Radio Scarecrow but I can't find it anywhere at a decent price. That would be up to around 13 euros shipping included. I ordered it from Play (7 euros) in February but as is typical of them they didn't have it in stock and never will. Such a shame.

Did you ever get it? It's £7 from Duststore.

https://www.duststore.com/live/index.php?ix=1

40days, you can have mine for a fiver, if it's only the CD you were after. mine's NM, and to hand. PM if interested... :)

Ah yeah, Play sent me it in July. Couldn't believe my eyes as it'd been almost half a year since I placed the order, heh. But I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Sorry sirch, as you can see you have to find a new buyer now. :)

no problem man. it will probably just sit gathering dust on my shelf with all my other CD's, tho, unless somebody else wants it...

if not, hey-ho......

a possible fiver is not really much of an incentive to get right to it and find another seller asap, lol.

Have to ask - what is it that you dislike about RS?

Book of Dogma > Bytes > Spanners.

Just sayin' :derp:

2 of those are compilations. Cant compare to a real fluid album.

Bytes isn't really a comp. and it's totally a fluid album! everything flows perfect, imho.

no doubt they worked on Spanners in much the say way as they did Bytes - individually, in pairs, etc.

can't say which one i prefer, tho, if i had to. i have me Bytes days and i have me Spanners days :)

Book of Dogma > Bytes > Spanners.

Just sayin' :derp:

2 of those are compilations. Cant compare to a real fluid album.

Bytes isn't really a comp. and it's totally a fluid album! everything flows perfect, imho.

no doubt they worked on Spanners in much the say way as they did Bytes - individually, in pairs, etc.

can't say which one i prefer, tho, if i had to. i have me Bytes days and i have me Spanners days :)

Pretty much how I feel. Bytes definitely flows. But those tracks are all individual works of the lad are they not? Spanners was a collective effort.

Depends on my mood. The other night, it was definitely a Spanners night.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived