IGNORED

The childhood figure of Sonic

chassis

No don't

av-2658.gif

Now all I see is some gay hedgehog thats gonna try rape his cousin. Not that theres anything wrong with it (well maybe....), I just didnt want it associated with a cartoon from my childhood.

No rule 34's please. I know it exists, but I never looked for it.

Sonic was for tards. Anyone with half a heed knows Mario was/is where its at

Despite this, Mortal Kombat was a wicked game.

A good Sonic game hasn't been around for ages.

i really enjoyed the first gamecube one (sonic adventure 2 battle or something ridiculous like that), extremely difficult though. the main game had some nice gimmicks like grinding on rails and such, the chao minigames were entertaining and the multiplayer was hilariously enjoyable. IMO

i really enjoyed the first gamecube one (sonic adventure 2 battle or something ridiculous like that), extremely difficult though. the main game had some nice gimmicks like grinding on rails and such, the chao minigames were entertaining and the multiplayer was hilariously enjoyable. IMO

I love the Sonic Adventures the most. Big is awesome. C:

I have high hopes for Sonic Colors. Unleashed was eh, but I need to play it more...

That's considered the last good one by many.

If Sonic is only now being ruined for you you clearly haven't been using the internet very much.

this.

the amount of erotic sonic fanfic is just appalling.

Sorry, I dont spend my time looking for it.

Guest disparaissant

Sonichu & its creator are like a bizarre Hydra monster, with the story getting more outlandish the more you know.

he's like ulillillia without the innocence.

Archived