Guest zaphod

Az - I ask zaphod that same question all the time. He's such a negatron.

You know, you're right. It's time for a change.

Maybe it's because I'm getting old, but my default expectation for anything is that it'll be shitty.

That doesn't mean I can't be pleasantly surprised. Or even hope to be pleasantly surprised.

if you assume everything is gonna be shit, then you'll be pleasantly surprised more often than you'd be disappointed if you assume everything is gonna be good. it's a decent default position.

i assume everything will be shit but that i'll enjoy the fuck out of it especially if i paid to see it

,edit: like jane eyre, i went to see that with a girl and instantly said i liked it when we left.. she said she didn't like it and i told her that paying to see something but not enjoying it isn't worth it. just sit there thinking ''i'm enjoying this, i'm enjoying this, this is great, 10/10, i'm not at home on watmm, this is great, i'm not at work, fuck yeah, attractive women, colourful images, money well spent, etc"

Edited by tauboo

This thread is a brilliant satire of IDM geek pissimism.

And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Yeah, nothing gets the testosterone pumping like Lisa Gerrard sweetly singing some nonsense syllables while Russell Crowe snot-cries.

Edited by baph

Guest Mirezzi

I've always thought of Gladiator as the film loved most by fans of Dave Matthews Band, but I still think it was well made.

This exists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx3Jf_BpYNw

oo wait wait. i m really sorry about the original comment. i thought the video was only about gladiator. but when i looked at it carefully after i wrote down the first comment, i found out tht it was about LOTR and gladiator. sorry man! VERY EXCELLENT VIDEO

100000000000/5

3 years ago

Edited by baph

Guest Mirezzi

I would have posted it quicker but I was too busy cumming and crying at the same time to that video!