IGNORED

rale

Ceqn

I must admit that this is one of Autechre's coolest songs and in my opinion it is one of the best tracks on Quaristice. I would really enjoy hearing more Ae material like this.

The sounds make me feel like I'm trapped in space. What are your feelings? :sorcerer:

De-rale

*sees thread labeled Rale, instantly thinks it's another appreciation thread in the AE subforum*

*facepalms at thread, doesn't understand how WATMM is still talking about this*

*but wait....*

:sorcerer:

Carry on :sup:

*sees thread labeled Rale, instantly thinks it's another appreciation thread in the AE subforum*

*facepalms at thread, doesn't understand how WATMM is still talking about this*

*but wait....*

Spoiler

:sorcerer:

Carry on :sup:

I tried searching the forums for "rale" and there wasn't a thread specific to the actual song. I HOPE THERE ISN'T ANY PROBLEMS OFFICER. :sorcerer:

there was once a version someone posted here that had was mixed with an accapell of eric b. & Rakim... LET THE RALE HIT EM! I need to find it again!

First this song conjured up an image of being sucked through an oscillating, blue spongy tube.

Later it was a scene of 3 of four people in a wooden shack, in a computer game, trying to defend themselves against a strange glowing blue ball hovering in the middle of the room and shooting stuff out at the players.

Good song!

• 2 weeks later...

an ancient alien race has risen from the deepest undersea caverns to modulate reverb on a hip hop beat

Uhhh, you're kinda delving into Drexciya territory with that idea there.

Guest ezkerraldean

I've found meself back in Toronto and working in the company office for a week or so (proved myself in the field so I've been rewarded with a place in the rank-and-file of the nomenklatura innit) and i've been listenin' to teh autechres on the commute. First time I've given the Quaristice-era shit a proper good listen. And yeah, love this one. A second version would have been greatly appreciated, perhaps instead of that gobshite perlence subrange 6-36 lol

Archived