IGNORED

Battles - Gloss Drop

beariksson

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

pm me when it leaks.

**Writes down a post-it to remember himself to send a potential leak exclusively to GORDO in several months**

lol why would anyone do it for you?

• 2 weeks later...

Drink a gallon of Pepto Bismol and your shit will look like the new Battles album cover.

Seriously, try it.

Actually, Pepto Bismol turns your shit (and tongue!) black as night.

If that dangerously excessive amount of Pepto were to actually cause diarrhea, you might look down and see

autechre-oversteps.jpg

edit: Ice Cream is kind of meh for me too, sadly. It'll be huge.

I really can't determine whether this artwork beautiful or ugly is :huh:

It's an album cover.

edit: Ice Cream sucks.. lol. WTF is that shit? Before I heard it, I was really excited about this album.

Guest Enter a new display name

It's an album cover.

edit: Ice Cream sucks.. lol. WTF is that shit? Before I heard it, I was really excited about this album.

The only logical explanation...

xntZs.png

It's an album cover.

The only logical explanation...

xntZs.png

Brilliant album.

edit: I just found out that Matías Aguayo was on Ice Cream, which might explain why I disliked it so much, because he makes shit music. I see a glimmer of hope. I'll keep an open mind.

Well, that was just kind alright, certainly no Atlas, or Tonto. However there's some cool things happening with the guitars at moments though, perhaps the rest of the album will be more interesting, and maybe this just needs to grow on me a bit... It's not bad, just a little simpler than I expected

Also, don't flame me for being slightly behind, but Tyondai Braxton is no longer a part of the band right?

Also, don't flame me for being slightly behind, but Tyondai Braxton is no longer a part of the band right?

Yeah, I read that he didn't want to commit to a tour while the others did so he left. Funnily enough I think I also read that he's looking at touring his solo work... :facepalm:

yeah i think it's a bit meh. i kinda thought they'd go back to something a bit more minimal and cool like the first EPs. still want to hear the gary numan track though!

i'm a big don caballero / battles EPs fan. i believe in these guys.

me too. but since bands like pvt and foals have come out and developed the style with amazing results, i kinda expect a little more from the originator(s) of the sound.

saw them at warp 20 and the new shit was awesome then. got ice cream and it's awesome now. i can only imagine glass drop will be awesome in the future!

Archived