FINALS  

126 members have voted

1. 1. CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

• Tesla
    • Windows 95

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seat down, and relax. Take a deep breath. Now, think. Then, act. You already know what it's all about. You already know how it'll finish. You choose WINDOWS NINETY FIVE. You press "Vote". You're happy. You can now go to sleep. The world is now in peace.

Just seat down, and relax. Take a deep breath. Now, think. Then, act. You already know what it's all about. You already know how it'll finish. You choose WINDOWS NINETY FIVE. You press "Vote". You're happy. You can now go to sleep. The world is now in peace.

Not unless a little fairy comes and changes the winner to the abandoned monuments.

ToothFairy.jpg

Talking about fairies...eva-longoria-290.jpg

Guest Enter a new display name

I think I'm going to start working on my tune tonight and submit it too soon like each year. :watmm:

mechanized exoskeleton running custom linux build that can shoot unique generative music CDs out of its orifices for most IDM 2012.

Guest analogue wings

many early IDM albums were likely created on Windows 95

Almost certainly not. No one went anywhere near Win95 for serious applications like DAWs. Most DAWs were never even supported on 95. The IDM artists would've all been on Mac, NT, Amiga or Atari.

everything squarepusher made up to and including go plastic was made on a real piece of shit roland sequencer and a few other bits of random gear.

i bet LTM are gonna pull the olll switcheroo and change all their votes to win95 at the last second

That would be fun.

i_want_to_believe.jpg

Is Tesla for Nikolai Tesla or for that shitty band or that dumb car? I want to know what I'm voting for before I vote, because Windows 95 is pretty fuckin' IDM.

Guest Iain C

many early IDM albums were likely created on Windows 95

Almost certainly not. No one went anywhere near Win95 for serious applications like DAWs. Most DAWs were never even supported on 95. The IDM artists would've all been on Mac, NT, Amiga or Atari.

FL1.jpg

Guest Enter a new display name

**creates over 100 dupe accounts, votes for Windows 95**

Archived