IGNORED

internet memes

Guest thepilot

Guest couch

Have you ever wanted to use internet memes in real life? I don't either.

small_single%20serving%20site%20of%20the%20daypapercraft%20%20memes.jpg

Printing this one out for the bottom left. Fuck yea.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

yeah, but then without even to do with what became out for!

internet is a pretty cool guy. eh brings lols and doesn't afraid of anything.

Guest Coalbucket PI

There something about the format of jokes on the internet that means they will always get run into the ground almost instantly, but that's sort of why they end up funnier because the joke loses connection to anything and is just about itself

has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
yeah, but then without even to do with what became out for!

but then those things go out for when come with to for sense...

lol are you all drunk?

They need to do way instain meme> who kill thier rageface. becuse these rageface cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a meme in ar who had kill her three gropaga. they are taking the three gropagas back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with Inglip who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots

how is babby formed?

lol

They need to do way instain meme> who kill thier rageface. becuse these rageface cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a meme in ar who had kill her three gropaga. they are taking the three gropagas back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with Inglip who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots

:cisfor:

I accidentally the whole community. all of it.

Guest Calx Sherbet

that's like asking "why are desks so common in schools?"

same reason too much of anything is what memes are not for nothing with people who find it similar as much as what is when you laugh for what to do fuck all.

what the fuck

same reason too much of anything is what memes are not for nothing with people who find it similar as much as what is when you laugh for what to do fuck all.

what the fuck

pretty simple really. the point is for which those who aren't obvious of existing and for not to be the conversion of out the pints.

what the fuck

pretty simple really. the point is for which those who aren't obvious of existing and for not to be the conversion of out the pints.

wat? you mean for when to have brand new the laugh image goes wayward setting the new the way standard get having Internets on in which to go?

what the fuck

He's saying you're all a bunch of unoriginal bastards that rely on memes as a crutch, to get you through you're unfunny days.

:duckhunt:

what the fuck

wat? you mean for when to have brand new the laugh image goes wayward setting the new the way standard get having Internets on in which to go?

Oh damn, i should have read these post, in front of the door of me waking up and wanting positive aspects of desiringness.

Archived