IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

awesome fog pics oscillik!

Yeah those alley pics are lush. Got a walking route atm with an alley exactly like that, it goes on for about an hour.

Will take some pics on my next ramble.

amazing, oscillik!

Thanks guise :emb:

DSCF2368-1 by oscillik, on Flickr

DSCF2371-2 by oscillik, on Flickr

21457474588_11bbb9236f_b.jpg

DSCF2348-7 by oscillik, on Flickr

Quality - is that the Baltic Triangle in Liverpool?

Indeed it is - my new job is in the Elevator Studios building on Parliament Street (where the Baltic Social bar is), so I pass this every day.

Yeah those alley pics are lush. Got a walking route atm with an alley exactly like that, it goes on for about an hour.

amazing, oscillik!

Indeed it is - my new job is in the Elevator Studios building on Parliament Street (where the Baltic Social bar is), so I pass this every day.

Cool place to work! I go over there a bit to meet the guys from Mocha Productions - the steak sandwiches in the Baltic Social are amazing.

amazing, oscillik!

Cool place to work! I go over there a bit to meet the guys from Mocha Productions - the steak sandwiches in the Baltic Social are amazing.

Heh that's cool, I've had a Baltic Burger here....honestly I'm a picky eater, so took one bite and was nope.avi, and I got told off for eating my sandwiches from home there (despite being told by my employer it was cool to eat my lunch in the bar)

You going to the Luke Vibert gig at the Kazimier? I think I missed out on tix...

Heh that's cool, I've had a Baltic Burger here....honestly I'm a picky eater, so took one bite and was nope.avi, and I got told off for eating my sandwiches from home there (despite being told by my employer it was cool to eat my lunch in the bar)

You going to the Luke Vibert gig at the Kazimier? I think I missed out on tix...

I'd like to, but to be honest I don't think I'll be able to get out - I'm putting my own night on tonight at the well space, so that's my bi monthly night out pass spent, boooo.

I'd like to, but to be honest I don't think I'll be able to get out - I'm putting my own night on tonight at the well space, so that's my bi monthly night out pass spent, boooo.

Hmmm might show up to this.... is there an entry fee?

Nope, it's all free - all decent local producers playing live sets too, should be a good night. Come along and say hi - I'll be the one looking stressed while everyone else is (hopefully) having a good time.

Nope, it's all free - all decent local producers playing live sets too, should be a good night. Come along and say hi - I'll be the one looking stressed while everyone else is (hopefully) having a good time.

I'll be the one wearing a doge shirt, and hipster beanie

I'll be the one wearing a doge shirt, and hipster beanie

Cool, you should be easy to spot amidst the sea of ladies.

• 3 weeks later...

Bronchuseven - I'm guessing you're using a 3D printer to make those....if you ever make one out of metal, please post!

22477171801_b876015485_b.jpg

DSCF2427-4 by oscillik, on Flickr

21914924455_31cdfec70c_b.jpg

DSCF2403-1 by oscillik, on Flickr

21293812493_05a3716710_h.jpg

DSCF2407-3 by oscillik, on Flickr

21914911035_f938ed303c_b.jpg

DSCF2411-5 by oscillik, on Flickr

Bronchuseven - I'm guessing you're using a 3D printer to make those....if you ever make one out of metal, please post!

All awesome pics. You're really good at this man.

I forget if I've asked this already but is this just a hobby or is this part of your job?

All awesome pics. You're really good at this man.

I forget if I've asked this already but is this just a hobby or is this part of your job?

I'm no-where near good enough for this to be something I get paid for. It's totally a hobby for me, and I don't have any expectations for it to go any further than just a hobby.

but thanks for kind words, appreciated!

Oscillik - those do look really professional! The stuff I posted was 3D printed; I plan to try metal soon.

thanks! I guess I'll accept any façade of professionalism as soon as someone throws money in my face for my work, but that's a pretty absurd idea in and of itself.

definitely interesting in seeing your stuff in metal, that would look rather dope. get some mirrors involved, and bam!

Tripping balls

22286530520_c84339c487_b.jpgIMGP0926 by polygon window, on Flickr

Hummingbird - California

22286520470_d2f518bbf2_b.jpgIMGP0859 by polygon window, on Flickr

A corgi named 'Jelly'

22474402905_c5b15198eb_b.jpgIMGP0767 by polygon window, on Flickr

This asshole lives in my attic

22448393116_b01e4beab0_b.jpgIMGP0621 by polygon window, on Flickr

Ionization

22474504475_174599a124_b.jpgIMGP0944 by polygon window, on Flickr

The man in the tree says I pass the test.

21853294233_6ca795a883_b.jpgIMGP0941 by polygon window, on Flickr