IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I've gone through two pairs of sony earbuds, and one pair of klipsch. The standard iPod earbuds don't stay in my ear very well. I'm holding out until I can aford some proper headphones in the hopes that their cord might be a bit stronger. I would use my AKGs, but of course the right headphone doesn't work and anyways they're semi-open.

Have you thought about IEMs/canalphones?

I've gone through two pairs of sony earbuds, and one pair of klipsch. The standard iPod earbuds don't stay in my ear very well. I'm holding out until I can aford some proper headphones in the hopes that their cord might be a bit stronger. I would use my AKGs, but of course the right headphone doesn't work and anyways they're semi-open.

Have you thought about IEMs/canalphones?

Sorry, I should be clearer in my choice of words - the Sonys and the Klipsch were actually IEMs. I liked them in terms of sound quality (the first pair of Sony were especially nice, but that was when I was making money), it's just that they always break at the jack.

I ran out of lunchmeat, except for two paltry slices of turkey, in my lunchmeat stockpile at work. I had to have a sandwich with two slices of meat, and almost twice as much cheese just to make up for it. Plus, I was too lazy to go to the cafeteria on the other side of the building to get mayo, so I substituted it for a dab of ranch dressing. Worst day ever.

Might not be a first world problem, but I bit my tongue yesterday while chewing gum, and it still hurts just as much today. Fastest healing organ my ass!

I think this would still irritate me to no end even if I were living in the most impoverished horrific living conditions on earth, but there's no other thread suitable to complain about it in.

There is a private torrent called karakafkakafka or something, it apparently has every obscure film in existence. I don't know whether to apply or not, first because what if they don't accept me and then I don't really need to start hoarding files, because I have a long queue and there is not enough time in the day to keep track of so much stuff. But I discovered a couple of weeks ago that Hitler and his buddies used to watch three or four films every night so maybe I don't know how to manage my free time?

Guest disparaissant

i have to read chapter one of a book for a class on medieval history that i have in an hour and i ordered it from amazon and it hadnt arrived by the time i had to leave this morning. oh well.

also

i have invites to a load of private torrent trackers and I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.

Edited by disparaissant

Guest Enter a new display name

I had a second degree sunburn on my face 2 days ago and I don't want to go out because my face looks literally disgusting and I don't want to be seen like a monster.

There is a private torrent called karakafkakafka or something, it apparently has every obscure film in existence. I don't know whether to apply or not, first because what if they don't accept me and then I don't really need to start hoarding files, because I have a long queue and there is not enough time in the day to keep track of so much stuff. But I discovered a couple of weeks ago that Hitler and his buddies used to watch three or four films every night so maybe I don't know how to manage my free time?

i dono man it's a pretty sweet site JUST SAYING

Guest disparaissant

its actually called kurglegurgle.

i broke that headphones jack a while ago and can't waste the 2-3 weeks it would take to send it in for repairs and the jack is on the mainboard and i aint about to fuck with that and void my warranty so i got this usb -> headphones adaptor for real cheap but it has a ludicrous amount of line noise whenever my hard drive is in use which is ALWAYS.

boo.

Guest disparaissant

solution found - listen to loud music all the time when i have headphones on.

wait thats not a solution im just going to exacerbate my tinnitus. the prices we pay...