IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

UPDATE: CLENCHING SUCCESSFUL; WENT OUT FOR BEER AND FREE PIZZA AFTERWARDS. #FIRSTWORLDSOLUTIONS #IMDRUNK #ISHATMYSELFBUTITSALLGOODNOW

UPDATE: CLENCHING SUCCESSFUL; WENT OUT FOR BEER AND FREE PIZZA AFTERWARDS. #FIRSTWORLDSOLUTIONS #IMDRUNK #ISHATMYSELFBUTITSALLGOODNOW

A TRUE CHAMP #POSTINGHASHTAGSOUTSIDEOFTWITTER

hashtags are an easy excuse for reducing thoughts down to random phrases, as far as i'm concerned. shh.

now my ex is seeing skrillex tonight. it's like, who is this person i dated for five years

edit: and i'm still pissing out my ass. it's like my water broke but i gave birth to food poisoning

Edited by KY

My girlfriend likes Skrillex.

Today she told me this .. " You like Electronic music,i have a recommendation for you ..have you ever heard of Skrillex? i love him, you should check him out".

I don't know what to do.

yeah she didn't like it. I also sent her a link to the Skrillex thread (no responce from her as of right now), if she changes her relationship status to single i'm blaming my depression on Skrillex.

Edited by YO303

I'm still waiting for my Akai APC40! I got the email for confirmation of order on December 21st! I couldn't get anywhere with the people at Steve's Music, where I bought it from. So I started calling other companies to see if they would do a price check. I finally found out from another company that all of Canada is sold out of the APC40s and Akai is taking it's sweet time resupplying the vendors. Should be another 3 weeks apparently. UUGGHH!!

now my ex is seeing skrillex tonight. it's like, who is this person i dated for five years

My girlfriend likes Skrillex.

Today she told me this .. " You like Electronic music,i have a recommendation for you ..have you ever heard of Skrillex? i love him, you should check him out".

I don't know what to do.

You guys both know what you have to do. I refer you to the first track on "Dead Cities" if I need to be more specific.

Guest disparaissant

i am invested in the romantic lives if fictional television characters.

this is something i managed to avoid for 27 years.

but now i will be truly distraught if andy and april break up. not to mention matthew and mary.

what the fuck is this.

considering i haven't thrown up, just pissing out my ass, for four(!!!) days now, I believe I don't have food poisoning, but a stomach bug. No longer can I blame the shitty japanese food. Now I have to fast until it goes away.

but now i will be truly distraught if andy and april break up. not to mention matthew and mary.

what the fuck is this.

hadn't seen downton abbey—my parents said it was pretty good. wait, and I guess I'm behind on P&R—there's a chance Andy and April will be breaking up?

Guest disparaissant

hadn't seen downton abbey—my parents said it was pretty good. wait, and I guess I'm behind on P&R—there's a chance Andy and April will be breaking up?

nah i dont think so it would just be awful, they are the cutest couple on tv. maybe ever.

considering i haven't thrown up, just pissing out my ass, for four(!!!) days now, I believe I don't have food poisoning, but a stomach bug. No longer can I blame the shitty japanese food. Now I have to fast until it goes away.

what the fuck is this.

Ok, seriously, KY, four days of diarrhea means you probably need antibiotics. Go to a doctor or a cheapo clinic. And drink more water than you have ever consumed in the mean time.

Edited by baph

what the fuck is this.

Ok, seriously, KY, four days of diarrhea means you probably need antibiotics. Go to a doctor or a cheapo clinic. And drink more water than you have ever consumed in the mean time.

ugh alright MOM