IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I don't normally schedule anything for before 1PM, and any time I do I remember why I don't. Everything is irritating as hell to me before noon hits. And why do my eyes itch??? God I don't know how you morning people do it...

I don't normally schedule anything for before 1PM, and any time I do I remember why I don't. Everything is irritating as hell to me before noon hits. And why do my eyes itch??? God I don't know how you morning people do it...

There are no "morning people," there are only miserable people getting shit done and sleeping hippies.

i alternate between the two, which i thought was pretty cool but then i ended up late to a job (too used to being asleep at 6 am) and got in loads of shit. so even when i don't need to, i have to wake up and be miserable anyway.

Guest disparaissant

Its my birthday and I'm sick and my girlfriend is states away and this is the first birthday ive had where I dont like my age. 27 is old, mannnnnn.

26 was fine, this is irrationally older.

Edited by disparaissant

I am still having trouble getting up at 6.30 each morning, after 5 years in this job, my body isn't made for this shit. I'm a wreck.

i'm supposed to meet up with someone who's now telling me "i am currently taking a shit, then a shower, then another shit", which is just fetid

dont U hate it when u wake up in the morning and ur gonna take a shower and u think THIS DAY WILL BE THE DAY (like dexter lol) where i dont ZONE OUT comnmpletly in the shower and just stand there not doing nothing for 20 minutes before u actually clean ur body and u actually do the soap part but and ur like YES im doing the soap part but then when ur suppose to do the shampoo u zone out for 20 minutes

• Like 1

dont U hate it when u wake up in the morning and ur gonna take a shower and u think THIS DAY WILL BE THE DAY (like dexter lol) where i dont ZONE OUT comnmpletly in the shower and just stand there not doing nothing for 20 minutes before u actually clean ur body and u actually do the soap part but and ur like YES im doing the soap part but then when ur suppose to do the shampoo u zone out for 20 minutes

Is it weird that, on my first read of this post, I mentally replaced the words "zone out" with the word "fap"?

There are no "morning people," there are only miserable people getting shit done and sleeping hippies.

or you can be a little of both

sup, tbh i think you need more metal acuity..

Why oh why do i visit my hometown in summer. It got to 38°C today, and now it's 1.30am and quite nice outside (~20°C) but in my room at my parents' place it feels like fucking 40° even with the ceiling fan on and window open aargh. Meanwhile in melbourne it was a nice 20° day, beautiful. Buh!