IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I did a fairly normal looking poop but it took about 60 wipes to get the toilet paper to run white

I'm counting this as a first world problem, because rubbing my hole with tree bark probably would have cleaned that right up

do you end up scooping it out with TP-wrapped index finger?

:emb:

Well, I probably shouldn't tell you that I can get a 60% employee discount then..

I agree retail prices are ridiculous. It does take us a couple of years on average to produce a book from scratch though.

you guys are the reason i can't afford any new synths.... >:(

Well, I probably shouldn't tell you that I can get a 60% employee discount then..

I agree retail prices are ridiculous. It does take us a couple of years on average to produce a book from scratch though.

Oh, cool, so you could get a real good deal and buy my physics book for $120. Still a giant ripoff, lol. And why are you writing textbooks from scratch again? You writing the first-ever book on arithmetic again this year?

Edited by luke viia

I did a fairly normal looking poop but it took about 60 wipes to get the toilet paper to run white

I'm counting this as a first world problem, because rubbing my hole with tree bark probably would have cleaned that right up

do you end up scooping it out with TP-wrapped index finger?

:emb:

Sort of, but there wasn't a lot of matter that I could scoop. It was more like my anus itself was functioning as a stamp dipped in some very thin, fine, poo ink to the point of saturation (it was actually rather dry, but this is the best analogy I can come up with). So my index finger movement ended up being more of a "stamp and rub."

It was terrible.

Oh, cool, so you could get a real good deal and buy my physics book for $120. Still a giant ripoff, lol. And why are you writing textbooks from scratch again? You writing the first-ever book on arithmetic again this year?

Writing a book and producing a book are two vastly different processes! The author isn't the designer, or even the editor. I'd try to explain the process but it's probably not worth the effort.

I'm planning my holidays next year which include a 20 day trip to Thailand with rock climbing and scuba diving and riding an elephant and hopefully Thai WOMEN not ladyboys...

but I'm feeling lazy and don't want to start actually planning stuff for real. too much work. can't it just plan itself?

Edited by StephenG

months of animating and dillydallying culminate in a final draft of a music video i was hired to animate, set to be complete this weekend. kind of stressed, but at least i've gotten over the i'll-drink-so-i-don't-feel-like-i'm-procrastinating phase. plus, the clips i sent to the client were responded with "son, that shit is ballin!" so i might be okay.

months of animating and dillydallying culminate in a final draft of a music video i was hired to animate, set to be complete this weekend. kind of stressed, but at least i've gotten over the i'll-drink-so-i-don't-feel-like-i'm-procrastinating phase. plus, the clips i sent to the client were responded with "son, that shit is ballin!" so i might be okay.

can we see it when it's finished/released?

Goddamn professors assigning too much reading! And it's all really interesting so I don't want to skim any of it.

Someone figure out how to get me 72 hours in a standard day.

in other news, an australian quoted something i said three years ago, so there's that

edit: page 145 of a shitdribble

Edited by KY

Writing a book and producing a book are two vastly different processes! The author isn't the designer, or even the editor. I'd try to explain the process but it's probably not worth the effort.

If you want to explain it, I will legitimately attempt to understand the process without attacking it.* But as you may have noticed, I'm kinda hostile to publishers, especially when I've never seen anyone put forth a convincing argument for why the big couple educational publishers have such a monstrous stranglehold over taxpayers and students alike. You're welcome to lay it out for me though, I am genuinely interested...

otherwise I'll just fuck off with my sustained hatred for your profession and put it to better use elsewhere

*and then, if I understand it and still strongly disagree, I will attack it.

Edited by luke viia

I'm planning my holidays next year which include a 20 day trip to Thailand with rock climbing and scuba diving and riding an elephant and hopefully Thai WOMEN not ladyboys...

A trip to Thailand without experiencing a ladyboy is not a trip to Thailand!

A trip to Thailand without experiencing a ladyboy is not a trip to Thailand!

Touche sneaksta, touche....

:wink:

So do people ever go to Thailand and not exploit third world sex workers?

If I ever went to Thailand I'd just go for the OG-Sriracha

Edited by baph

my sisters bf was showing me pics of their trip to thailand and in several pics he had ladyboys draped over him. he was like "they're all blokes! :D". so fucked up.

.... to be clear, that's not what I'm going there for LOL!

I'm going for the cheap booze, the beautiful beaches, some scuba diving, and lots of rock climbing.

Also the tour I'm going with has a 6:1 ratio of women to men and they come from all over the world. So that will be nice =)

my sisters bf was showing me pics of their trip to thailand and in several pics he had ladyboys draped over him. he was like "they're all blokes! :D". so fucked up.

Yeah I think as soon as they see someone from another country they're all over them. My buddy says they were harassing him for sex and he was only 15