IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i just wrote the worst essay of my life. god. i am not looking forward to getting it back.

also i am drinking some delicious cider whilst under the effects of ativan so i doubt i'll remember typing this in a few hours.

send me some ativan to fix my fwp :happy:

I'm really sorry to hear that Mr. Squee.... Keep that positive attitude.

Well, it's for the best. He's old and tired. I just hope there's jazz playing and A-Team on TV 24/7 wherever he goes next :)

there sure will be :) keep strong, Squee

Edited by isaki

Well, it's for the best. He's old and tired. I just hope there's jazz playing and A-Team on TV 24/7 wherever he goes next :)

there sure will be :) keep strong, Squee

Yeah, stay strong Squee, my grandad passed two years ago and even though he was on in years (91) it was still tough.

Anyway he was a devout red sox fan, critic, and mispronouncer of names so I look at it as the powers above having spared him from the past 2 seasons.

Condolences, squee. My grandmum is getting close and it's pretty rough, especially seeing my mum stress about it.

Fwp: I can't find my tea ball so I had to use a strainer instead.

Thanks, guys! He's great (he still hasn't let go). He used to pick me up from school and kindergarten when I was a kid.

But like I said earlier, it's for the better. He has suffered from dementia the past 10-12 years, so he hasn't really been himself for quite a while.

Anyway, back to first world problems.

I just sneezed and a sudden drip of urine shot down my pant leg.

Guest disparaissant

registration for classes has already started and i don't get to register until the 30th. i'm going to get into exactly zero of the classes i need to graduate. ugh.

uber-FWP: I wish the guy who created the LastFM tagcloud tool

lower_thumb.png

would merge the "drum and bass", "drum n bass" and "dnb" tags :angry:

They're all the same thing :wtf: why tag different argh

Guest Frankie5fingers

yeah, so i think i just bombed an exam. didn't study for it and when i got to class i just stared at the paper. whats even worse is that if we were happy with the avrage of this exam and two others then we don't have to take the final. now i might have too. :(

was asked this morning if I wanted to upgrade to foreman. more money hells yea but it's for a night shift and I would never see my beautiful 11 month old daughter...

Edited by Eggs

My latest SFWP: I think seasonal depression is starting to sink in, with all the darkness and snow. But even during summer, low self-esteem has been a chronic problem the past few years. I focus so much on negative qualities about myself that I overlook my own accomplishments. Being overweight is a factor, for sure. But despite having studied in Japan for almost a year during college and having earned a bachelor's degree, I feel unimportant. I'm in the same job I started six years ago, though I realize there are worse alternatives.

I dunno. I feel like I'm lacking drive or passion in life. Just carrying about the same routine every day, week, and month.