IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Every morning i look in the mirror and think to myself how everyday im looking more and more like a human goat, then i debate with myself if i should shave this shitty goatee. What do i have to gain with shaving the goatee, what do i have to gain from looking like a human goat, these are the questions that i try to answer everyday.

Getting rid of my goatee was one of the best things I've ever done. Now I look at photos of myself from those days and wonder why I kept it for so long (10 years) without realising I looked like a douchebag.

First world problem for today: Every time I play a gig, the promoter puts me on super early (first or second in most cases). I want to play a really high energy bangin' techno set with live guitar and audience interaction, but with early livesets it's hard to pull off without being embarrassing. Then again, if I don't prove that I can actually play some bangin' stuff, promoters probably won't realise that they can put me on later. Argh!

Edited by modey

I have to use public transportation in order to get to my new job. A car journey there takes 25 minutes, it now takes just over and hour. London and it's parking situation is laaame.

everyone seems to draw well except me... well, I don't know really. I've always thought that "real drawing" comes directly from the mind into the paper through the hands/pencil... I'm good copying things, but when I try to draw in a freely way, it's shit. why.

I think I might have the worst english grammar on watmm.

I have to use public transportation in order to get to my new job. A car journey there takes 25 minutes, it now takes just over and hour. London and it's parking situation is laaame.

My first job also had horrible public transportation options for getting there.

Before I got mydriver's license, I got up 5am every morning, and was home 7pm everyday. Worst year of my life. Waiting hours at the bus-stop in winter time was a fucking bitch *whine whine*

Edited by Npoess

9:30am and I'm still awake. The closest thing to a meal I ate today was half a loaf of bread with some cheese. My life is a mess.

photo-758.jpg?_r=1353132172

"Get yourself together MAAAAN"

Edited by Npoess

Before I got mydriver's license, I got up 5am every morning, and was home 7pm everyday. Worst year of my life. Waiting hours at the bus-stop in winter time was a fucking bitch *whine whine*

Props for staying in it for a year, I don't know if I can last a week, haha!

I got up at 5am, left at 5:30, got to work 10 mins late (7:10am) and I got back at 18:00. The work is a graft too, on my feet all day, physical and mental work with a damn 30 minute lunch break. By the time I went up the road and got a sandwich, texted people, I had 5 minutes to stuff half my lunch in me :sleep:

I don't know how to feel about this, apart from feeling knackered, is this considered normal for everyone else? I don't want to leave with the knowledge that I might just be a lazy arse. 6 days a week I might add.

Props for staying in it for a year, I don't know if I can last a week, haha!

I got up at 5am, left at 5:30, got to work 10 mins late (7:10am) and I got back at 18:00. The work is a graft too, on my feet all day, physical and mental work with a damn 30 minute lunch break. By the time I went up the road and got a sandwich, texted people, I had 5 minutes to stuff half my lunch in me :sleep:

I don't know how to feel about this, apart from feeling knackered, is this considered normal for everyone else? I don't want to leave with the knowledge that I might just be a lazy arse. 6 days a week I might add.

Not sure that was a good thing.. That job wasn't kind to the 17-18 year old me :dry:

The worst part about the winter time wasn't the weather. It was the fact that I almost didn't see any daylight for 24 hours, because I worked in a warehouse without any windows. I know people that work on nightshifts has the same problem, but that shit is just not for me.

Edited by Npoess

i had the same thing. one of my first jobs after school. wake up early , get back fairly late.. doing wood working it only lasted about 4 months but it killed me, plus i hardly saw my friends then too so that really sucked. oh, and my boss was a nazi.

You do not have the worst English grammar on watmm.

Edit: holy crap, this quoting system, fuck.

Edited by baph

A yippy little dog (and a family, I assume) just moved into the apartment directly across the hall from me. It's been barking at the door - which is 3 feet from my door - since I got home. Heads are going to roll.

Ah, I'm getting worse and worse at writing music.

Its not even fun anymore its just frustrating.

Maybe it'll all turn around if I just keep going at it.

Maybe.

I'm supposed to be writing an album too lol

Maybe.

Are you the one signed to rephlex?

Maybe.

I don't know who are but you obviously need some time away from music. get out and get inspired instead of sitting there. try different forms of expression like drawing, poems, moviemaking, poop jokes, painting, put pictures of cats on reddit to get karma, build a tree house, kick people in the butt, hang out with homeless people, grow sunflowers in your cats litter-box, have orgies with dwarves, brew your own beer, play golf (lol just kidding), buy post it-notes and write faked angry letters and put on peoples doors, get a bike and go for a ride, try a new instrument, whisper creepy stuff to strangers, buy lots of potatoes and throw them at people. I don't know, there's so much you can do to get inspired.

Edited by beariksson