IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Well I'm getting 4-6 hours sleep at night, then 1-2 hours nap at some point during the day. So really it amounts to about the same amount of sleep, but much less convenient intervals. I managed to get my nap in at the start of my day this time though, so I should be good to go tonight.

I can definitely empathize with the whole partner-not-wanting-to-listen-to-music-with-you thing...

So my girlfriend put on Clark - Turning Dragon today and listened to half of it with me before having a shower. Which "begs the question" (inside watmm joke there): has she been lurking in this thread?

I'm moving today. Started early and wanted to get it done in one day. It's 9:30 pm and there's a ton more to do. Cat's freaking out. I need food and a shower.

i ate more pyschedelics than i thought i did (lol)

What did you take sir?

I had a nice mix of tryptamines and phenylethylamines yesterday for my second session of Exai. It was just the right amount.

I don't like the paranoid feeling I get during the come up when I've taken "too much". Ruins the rest of the trip for me =(

Edited by StephenG