IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

it's a consolation though that the guy lost them below the knees and not above. with the current state of prosthesis and speed of advancement, I reckon he'll be able to regain quite a bit of functionality hopefully.

I hope so. I was mistaken about the arms, which makes it far less horrifying. Damn that Metallica One video.

FWP: I touched my cat's poo with my bare fingers today because it was lying on the kitchen floor and I thought it was a black olive. :sad:

(PS I wasn't going to eat it, just throw it out. I swear.)

Listen, did you eat the poo or not?

I ate it like ice cream.

FWP: worried some people won't get my dated reference.

Why do all good weird music bands quit after just a few albums? FML

I guess they all got weirded out. :emotawesomepm9:

FWP: worried my joke isn't funny enough.

All that aside, sweet track. Love the wack brass section.

Guest isaki

I have gotten progressively worse at conversation and find myself taking a while to reply cos I don't know what to say

Dickhead driver to the rear right of me speeds up, then immediately cuts me off by passing me three lanes over to the left. I want to get revenge so badly.

Same thing happened exactly one week ago. I swear people in this city become cunts once they get behind the steering wheel.

Edited by ambermonk

Guest isaki

sounds like someone vomiting outside. only thing is, I see nobody, and it's been going on for the past half hour

Guest isaki

my first guess would be a cat, second my neighbour at her door step. she seems the type of person to vomit for half an hour straight during the night

Edited by isaki

Guest isaki

this is really quite strange
I saw a girl outside (couldn't really tell the age, late 20s probs), she was signalling a car to stop, but it went past her. I decided to go outside to my steps but she had walked away... and I couldn't hear the weird sound, so it must've been her.(edit: I mean it WAS her, I could hear it come from her as I was outside) she had walked up the road out of sight. but as soon as I step inside I hear it again, the vomiting/coughing sounds... fucking weird :(

Edited by isaki

i've recently realized that my girlfriend's brazilian accent makes her sound like she is perpetually doing a christopher walken impression. now it's all i hear, it cannot be unlearned.

lol

I just found out that

's band Whourkr called it quits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLrmfJim58

Why do all good weird music bands quit after just a few albums? FML

oh WOOOOW what the fuck is this?! It's fucking awesome!

Regarding weird bands, sometimes it's better that they only release a few albums. Sometimes they just end up releasing the same thing over and over again.

Extreme paranoia and panic are back after i killed a spider and i couldn't identify it, googling doesn't help because i get giant pictures of spiders i dont want to know they exist. Now im thinking these extremely venomous spiders are coming for me, i feel there are spiders in every corner. I like being scared by horror movies but the horror i feel now is no fun at all.

Edited by Deer

Roasty's in CHATMM but he's not actually talking so it's essentially like I'm there on my own and I'm bored at work.

FML

Just connected my new ipod to my computer after spending the last week ripping roughly half my record collection.

A box pops up and tells me that this ipod (which is indistinguishable from the now broken one bought in 2010) is not compatible with my version of itunes.

The earliest version of itunes it is compatible with is not compatible with my OS.

There's a chance I may be able to blag a copy of a slightly more up to date OS, but don't know if my 8yr old laptop will baulk at running it.

It's looking like I'm gonna be stuck with a discman and a shit ton of cdrs for quite a lot longer than I imagined.

I am full of frustrated, seething, resentful, butt-hurt anger.

A one way train ticket to from Jutland to Copenhagen costs 40 pund.

A couple of weeks ago I only gave 20 pund to fly back and forth to London.

Fuck this gay earth country.

Edited by Ceerial

Excel is doing bad math/getting the wrong answers and it's fucking with my finance homework....

I put 407.86 * 3000 in my calculator and I get 1223580, which is, according to my lab (and multiple calculators), the correct answer.

For some reason the identical calculation in Excel is giving me 1223571. My spreadsheet is based on multiple calculations and I'm relying on Excel, I don't want to put all these calculations in my calculator manually!

Any ideas guys?

Edited by StephenG

my boss brought in a box of krispy kremes or whatever and the women here are krispy kreming their pants and taking photos of a box of fucking doughnuts to put on facebook and text their jealous friends.

i can't get excited about a box of doughnuts. am i dead inside?

Spear the doughnuts with your tumescent willy and march around the office barking orders at the women and shouting "stick this on facebook you plebs." You won't feel dead inside.

my boss brought in a box of krispy kremes or whatever and the women here are krispy kreming their pants and taking photos of a box of fucking doughnuts to put on facebook and text their jealous friends.

i can't get excited about a box of doughnuts. am i dead inside?

I don't understand the mania for that brand. It's like they took away 50% of the dough from the doughnut and replaced it with sugar. They are sickly sweet horror bombs.

Spear the doughnuts with your tumescent willy and march around the office barking orders at the women and shouting "stick this on facebook you plebs." You won't feel dead inside.

lol

"hey that doughnut didn't have a hole in it before!"