IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest fiznuthian

had to downgrade from a 64gb ipod to a 16gb one and now i have to choose which songs go in and which songs go out (i was able to fit my entire library on the 64gb)

this world is soo cruel why me

Legit crisis. I feel your pain.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

People at work bragging about how much money they spent on the weekend, going to bars where "everyone is good looking and drinks are expensive". Meanwhile, I've been eating cheap packets of ramen for two weeks after a $700 return ticket to Japan crippled my bank account. And then I feel like a bad person for reflexively saying something to the effect of "how the fuck do you afford to do that?" and hating them for making more money than me/being from a rich family, while I get excited at the variety of aforementioned cheap instant ramen at my local asian supermarket. Different worlds. Different universes, even. I fucking hate money.

A neighbour has installed a windchime that sounds the same tone as my washing machine when it's load is out of wack. It's very distracting on my poor old psyche. Should be outlawed. And the people that install them should be forcibly removed to ghettos in the desert.

I can imagine these people looking at a list of options.

barking dog when you are out

windchimes
unruly screaming children

Of the new neighbours that have inhabited the two houses down past the bottom of my garden. One chose not the restrain their children's noise levels and the other went to hippymart and bought the fucking windchimes. If only they made children out of glass (so they were inert and just sat there) and windchimes out of flesh (so when they bump around in the wind they didn't make any noise), everything would be alright.

Of course it could be a new bird that has settled around here that i haven't heard before. In which case one of the neighbours gets off the hook.

Guest AsylumSeaker

People at work bragging about how much money they spent on the weekend, going to bars where "everyone is good looking and drinks are expensive". Meanwhile, I've been eating cheap packets of ramen for two weeks after a $700 return ticket to Japan crippled my bank account. And then I feel like a bad person for reflexively saying something to the effect of "how the fuck do you afford to do that?" and hating them for making more money than me/being from a rich family, while I get excited at the variety of aforementioned cheap instant ramen at my local asian supermarket. Different worlds. Different universes, even. I fucking hate money.

Fuck yeah, polenta. I like polenta too.

Madame, good luck. You'll be fine. Had that done with all the wisdom teefz when I was a teenager. Lots of people do with no problemos. Just follow the directions re rinsing etc.

:makes wildly inappropriate joke about dry sockets:

Edited by baph

wanted to lol at awepittance for removing the stupid shit (ie fluoride did anthrax who did 911) from his youtube account because his sister's video have got millions of hits but the ukraine thread is gone, what's up with that ?

his autechre shreds cover on rt thread from the music subforum is gone as well..interesting.

Edited by eugene

Getting a little sick of people shooting down my optimism/ambitions. I talk about playing in a few different bands and people say things like "are you sure you'll have time for that?" or "ANOTHER band?! It's gonna kill you!".. these people don't know me, they don't know what I'm capable of!

Getting a little sick of people shooting down my optimism/ambitions. I talk about playing in a few different bands and people say things like "are you sure you'll have time for that?" or "ANOTHER band?! It's gonna kill you!".. these people don't know me, they don't know what I'm capable of!

modey does what modey does. screw the haters.

in their butts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9GBvmaJOx8&feature=kp

wanted to lol at awepittance for removing the stupid shit (ie fluoride did anthrax who did 911) from his youtube account because his sister's video have got millions of hits but the ukraine thread is gone, what's up with that ?

his autechre shreds cover on rt thread from the music subforum is gone as well..interesting.

fluoride has become sentient and is deleting the truth from the internet

#prayforrobbie

Start carrying around a baseball bat.

Edited by tec

My stomach is a little queasy and I have a headache.

oooh. i hear the cold and flu is going around.

Nah I think I had some bad turkey - plus too much drinking on the weekend/not enough sleep