IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

super hungover and have to go meet a technician to fix an intermittent problem in a giant piece of machinery; i have a bunch of data from my tests but it's not organized because i mentally checked out of this job a month ago. we'll see how this goes. :dry:

haven't had a drink in a long time, have a big day tomorrow and have just poured a rum and sarsaparilla (no, not the premix (to the ozzeez)).

Haven't been getting many double returns from the vending machines at work. And people have been remembering to take their change. Sad times.

hah, check the floor around the machines and everywhere in the area. There will be something.

Some cunt of a woman reversed into my car when I was in the house. My alarm went off and I looked out the window to see a car drive forward, then reverse again off down the road. Cunt.

I'd had quite a few beers but I tried to catch up with her once I went out and noticed the scratches, bitch must've went left when I tried right. Anyway after a few enquires I've found the house the car was visiting and spoke to the woman there, no word back yet. I'm not fucking having this, I'm so angry.

These people shouldn't be allowed to drive. This is the gap she seemed unable to get through:

IMG_20140329_174938_zps28b0336a.jpg

Was just about to say ^^ everything in England is enchanted and whimsical, except of course for the Welsh. If no action is taken or responsibility owned up to, bash in her break-light with a tire-iron in the wee hours.

My 1st world problem is building a new design for my colleagues ventilation/filtering system that augments none of the current electrical (aside from the actual wiring of the thing) or structure of a small-ish warehouse. I am not an engineer, have brief background in practical electrical engineering from a course I took in college and stuff I've had to do with work in the past. I think I've got it worked out, but good god it has been a logistics nightmare and I have yet to even order/assemble the ruddy thing, which in itself will take a good 3 days of 8 hour work with me and a friend. I have to drill/duct through the parts they deem in the lease, it's ridiculous and something I wish I would've known before accepting payment for the project. Thank god I finally have first world pay so I can feel better about my 1st world struggles.

#1stworldconqueror

Took the car to get an estimate in my lunch hour and now they're questioning me about every item on it. I feel like just phoning her insurance and getting it done. She's demanding to speak to the body shop. Its almost like its my fault.

Waste my fucking lunch break too.

Took the car to get an estimate in my lunch hour and now they're questioning me about every item on it. I feel like just phoning her insurance and getting it done. She's demanding to speak to the body shop. Its almost like its my fault.

Waste my fucking lunch break too.

so you did catch her though? that's good.

Oh yeah missed that part. Turns out she must be blind, deaf and dumb because she didn't realise she hit another car and the alarm that was consequently going off. The saga continues...

Was there damage to her car to help prove your cause?

Geez that really sucks she sounds like a real berk

There was a bit but she claimed she polished it out. After all that her insurance phoned yesterday to sort it out. Happy ending I guess.

Guest fiznuthian

can't bring myself to do a lick of work, goddamn. I feel bad about being unproductive, yet it's all in my hands.

What's going on?

Guest Frankie5fingers

Had a shooter on campus yesterday in one of the buildings i have class in. No one was hurt thankfully, but i was so uncomfortable going to class today.

can't bring myself to do a lick of work, goddamn. I feel bad about being unproductive, yet it's all in my hands.

I feel you brah.

So goddamned good at procrastinating.

Over the last ten years I've managed to miss Merzbow playing live every chance I've got.

He's playing in April and I was ON IT about getting tickets.

Just moved over to the new shift pattern at work, it means every other month I have to do a week of nights.

Guess when my first week of nights is????????????????

:cry: