IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Swaddle in a rolled up towel with arse exposed, go at feline cat anus with wet wipes.

Spoken with the authority that can only come from experience.

Cheers fellas. Wet wipes it is then. Never met a cat that stank as badly as her, even though we clean her litter box regularly.

I plugged in my dad's old stero tuner a couple weeks ago, there was a loud BANG with a lot of sparks, I burnt my hand and the power went off on the whole house. Now I'm scared of vintage equipment

At least it wasn't out in the rain right

I hate to tell you this people, but...the average person doesn't really know who Aphex Twin is. Sorry, but thems the facts.

i know right? i was at the waitrose checkout the other day buying my weekly intake of kale and almond milk, and made a really funny joke about the beeping sound sounding like one of the ones from sythacon 9 and the checkout assistant didn't have a clue what i was on about. so i was like "you wot m8? that was toplel" and proceeded to throw kale all over them followed shortly by the almond milk.

Most Middle Class 2015

Edited by doublename

I hate to tell you this people, but...the average person doesn't really know who Aphex Twin is. Sorry, but thems the facts.

i know right? i was at the waitrose checkout the other day buying my weekly intake of kale and almond milk, and made a really funny joke about the beeping sound sounding like one of the ones from sythacon 9 and the checkout assistant didn't have a clue what i was on about. so i was like "you wot m8? that was toplel" and proceeded to throw kale all over them followed shortly by the almond milk.

the phones my managers used to use at barnes & noble made the exact telephone ringing sound from that mental drukqs track (might be taking control) and the first time i heard it it freaked me out a fair bit

there was a door at work which when it shut sounded exactly like one of the noises from dark steering. then they fixed it. :sleep:

The usual joke at my work place is if there's some sort of horrific noise going on--broken radio, building work, someone screaming bloody murder--someone will ask me to turn my music off :nacmat:

I turned on my Nintendo 64 today and realized that it actually works. For some reason I thought it was broken. This is a problem because I don't have any good games for it and they cost around $30-50. I don't have that kind of money.

gf's birthday is tomorrow, we're spending the next two days together, but she wants me to meet her at her work and go drinking with all her coworkers tonight... I'm really not trying to do that. Am I an asshole if I say no? URGENT COMFORT REPLY NEEDED

I turned on my Nintendo 64 today and realized that it actually works. For some reason I thought it was broken. This is a problem because I don't have any good games for it and they cost around $30-50. I don't have that kind of money.

i started collecting n64 at a good time, games were like max 30 over here... i don't play it anymore but i'm def holding on to it because it's CLASSIC

We have a bunch of other stuff planned for the next few days, this is just a sudden request. She might not be pleased but she knows I dislike both bars and her coworkers. I just got done with a 10 hour shift and going on a hangover mission sounds pretty terrible. But ah, maybe I'll tag along..

We have a bunch of other stuff planned for the next few days, this is just a sudden request. She might not be pleased but she knows I dislike both bars and her coworkers. I just got done with a 10 hour shift and going on a hangover mission sounds pretty terrible. But ah, maybe I'll tag along..

In that case you're right! I'm surprised she even asked you to come (unless you know her coworkers?). You just got a full shift done man, armchair time!

I thought this was just like her sole birthday outing haha. Don't feel bad, tell her you just want to vegetate at home =)

In that case you're right! I'm surprised she even asked you to come (unless you know her coworkers?). You just got a full shift done man, armchair time!

I thought this was just like her sole birthday outing haha. Don't feel bad, tell her you just want to vegetate at home =)

Thank you, that was the response I was fishing for lol. I have a feeling this little party was her coworkers idea.

i started collecting n64 at a good time, games were like max 30 over here... i don't play it anymore but i'm def holding on to it because it's CLASSIC

Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 are pretty reasonable, actually (around $15-20 for Mario and $20-25 for Ocarina), but Majora's Mask is $40 at the cheapest for some reason. I don't know why the prices on that one are so ridiculous. I'm glad I have the working system, though, because that't the most difficult part to get ahold of. I got my NES in mint condition, still in the box, for $35, so I guess I have no right to complain about anything.

Goldeneye 007, Legend of Zelda: OoT, and Super Smash Bros are all you need. Well, and maybe Turok for unintended comedic value.

Any Nintendo hype beyond that console is moot.

gf's birthday is tomorrow, we're spending the next two days together, but she wants me to meet her at her work and go drinking with all her coworkers tonight... I'm really not trying to do that. Am I an asshole if I say no? URGENT COMFORT REPLY NEEDED

Just say no. Being forced to drink with a bunch of assholes (except GF of course) is the path to misery.

I just heard about butter coffee...

452588_v1.jpg

...why would you do this?

And why would you think that this is a diet?

When Jimmy Fallon handed the actress Shailene Woodley a mug of coffee blended with butter on “The Tonight Show” in October, she didn’t recoil. Instead she raved to the audience about the cup of saturated fat:

“It will change your life!”

“It’s the most delicious thing ever,” Mr. Fallon said. “But it’s actually good for you. It’s good for your brain.”

[...]

The recipe — a riff on the yak butter tea Mr. Asprey found restorative while hiking in Tibet — calls for low-mold coffee beans; at least two tablespoons of unsalted butter (grass-fed, which is higher in Omega 3s and vitamins); and one to two tablespoons of medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil, a type of easily digestible fat. Mr. Asprey claims having the 450-plus-calorie cup of coffee instead of breakfast suppresses hunger, promotes weight loss and provides mental clarity.

“It’s a gateway drug for taking control of your own biology,” said the well-caffeinated Mr. Asprey. Consider the strength of the addiction: At a three-day Bulletproof conference in Pasadena, Calif., in September, 200 pounds of Kerrygold butter wasn’t enough for the 500 attendees. There was also a run on unsalted grass-fed butter at the nearest Whole Foods.

450 calories per cup!!?!

Goldeneye 007, Legend of Zelda: OoT, and Super Smash Bros are all you need. Well, and maybe Turok for unintended comedic value.

Excluding Majora's Mask and Super Mario 64? Now I know you're deceiving me.

I just heard about butter coffee...

452588_v1.jpg

...why would you do this?

And why would you think that this is a diet?

When Jimmy Fallon handed the actress Shailene Woodley a mug of coffee blended with butter on “The Tonight Show” in October, she didn’t recoil. Instead she raved to the audience about the cup of saturated fat:

“It will change your life!”

“It’s the most delicious thing ever,” Mr. Fallon said. “But it’s actually good for you. It’s good for your brain.”

[...]

The recipe — a riff on the yak butter tea Mr. Asprey found restorative while hiking in Tibet — calls for low-mold coffee beans; at least two tablespoons of unsalted butter (grass-fed, which is higher in Omega 3s and vitamins); and one to two tablespoons of medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil, a type of easily digestible fat. Mr. Asprey claims having the 450-plus-calorie cup of coffee instead of breakfast suppresses hunger, promotes weight loss and provides mental clarity.

“It’s a gateway drug for taking control of your own biology,” said the well-caffeinated Mr. Asprey. Consider the strength of the addiction: At a three-day Bulletproof conference in Pasadena, Calif., in September, 200 pounds of Kerrygold butter wasn’t enough for the 500 attendees. There was also a run on unsalted grass-fed butter at the nearest Whole Foods.

450 calories per cup!!?!

I'm actually drinking Bulletproof coffee as I read your post. Unsalted butter is indeed the key, but coconut oil works fine - you don't need that triglyceride crap. You also need a blender, and I recommend a French press for brew. Ground cinnamon is a good flavoring agent, but I'd avoid adding any sugar or sweetener. Been doing the Bulletproof gig for almost two weeks now.

Excluding Majora's Mask and Super Mario 64? Now I know you're deceiving me.

Oh yeah, Super Mario 64 is an honorable mention, but I've never played Majora's Mask. The others just happen to be my personal favorites.