IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My girlfriend has gone from freaking out about this and scrubbing the entire apartment each time he shits to shutting down completely and staring blankly at the walls. She even left a used sock out on the floor. I've never seen that before.

Um... are you my flatmate?

*searching frantically for popcorn-munching smiley*

My girlfriend has gone from freaking out about this and scrubbing the entire apartment each time he shits to shutting down completely and staring blankly at the walls. She even left a used sock out on the floor. I've never seen that before.

Um... are you my flatmate?

unless you're my cat or my girlfriend, no.

I feel a little better about my cat's shit problems after reading the relaxed sphincter problems of baph's and luke's kitties. My cat could crack a walnut with his loaf pinch. FWP: that phrase grosses me out. I am now a little bit off-put.

I feel I've just found the meaning of my life. Though, now, I don't know where/how to start.

this interests me---go on

sure.

like, since i was a child, I've been in love with music making. I used to make beats in beatcraft like when I was 12. And still, making music is something I really enjoy, though not the only thing (like writing, trying to draw... creative stuff, u know?). Now, I need to choose a career, but I'm so fucking confused about how the "real world" works. I even made a thread about that last year. So, yeah. What I know is that I don't want to fucking be working like in exel or organizing papers or shit like that. Another thing I know is that I really want to be part of the design team of something (maybe films, videogames, software/technology, etc.) But, like I said, music/sound design (though I'm still learning) is my thing. Also, I really don't like the idea of just studying Art, because like, everyone can do art really.

I think I'm gonna study computer science and get some classes like in, dunno, max/pd/sc etc. I would have work in something that is actually useful in this computer era, and also I would make the things/sounds I really like. So everybody wins.

BUT, right now, they're just dreams. I sometimes feel I'm not "creative" enough to accomplish stuff, and I'm afraid to become like just another worker doing stuff, not creating it. I think that, when choosing a career, it means "you'll do that for the rest of your life", cause people will hire you depending on your studies. That really scares me. Many people have told me that "it's not like that", but I still can't get that shit out of me brain. le fwp

I've been haunted by angry thoughs about the people congratulating the earth on becoming 2013 years old posted in the funny pictures thread. My brain is seemingly unable to process this information.

I wish I never had to sleep. I try to survive on as little as possible but I just end up really fucked by the end of the day. I've just got so much other amazing stuff going on in my life right now that sleep is just a hindrance.

I've been haunted by angry thoughs about the people congratulating the earth on becoming 2013 years old posted in the funny pictures thread. My brain is seemingly unable to process this information.

lol

If it makes you feel any better, some birthday congratulations were meant for America.

I just walked all the way home from the train station forgetting that I parked my car there so I wouldn't have to walk home. what a genius. probably walked right past it too.

lol... this is something I would do.

fwp: I'm about to watch that 6 part documentary on Auswitz, and I know I'm going to feel sickened and horrified, maybe a bit depressed afterward. But it's important, and it's going to happen. Fuck.

A program I'm writing requires me to keep writing "position". Why the fuck am I constantly writing "positiong"

ctrl + c

ctrl + v

stop constantly writing anything! lol

My cat usually smells like honey and I haven't found an adequate explanation of why that might be. When he was a kitten he alternated between smelling like honey and smelling like pungent cheese. The sweet smelling cat thing is common, so I thought for sure there would be a know-it-all veterinarian on ask.com tellin' it like it is. But no. The best I got was an explanation of why they don't stink as bad as dogs. The internet has failed me.

Every morning i look in the mirror and think to myself how everyday im looking more and more like a human goat, then i debate with myself if i should shave this shitty goatee. What do i have to gain with shaving the goatee, what do i have to gain from looking like a human goat, these are the questions that i try to answer everyday.

Edited by YO303

Every morning i look in the mirror and think to myself how everyday im looking more and more like a human goat, then i debate with myself if i should shave this shitty goatee. What do i have to gain with shaving the goatee, what do i have to gain from looking like a human goat, these are the questions that i try to answer everyday.

Don't fight it. Be the human goat. It is your destiny, your calling.