IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

we bought a pretty expensive catscratching pole with different stages for our cats

ordered on the internet, got delivered and i put the whole thing together but it's still untouched

all they are interested in is the box it came in, just like i told her they would :facepalm:

Playing guitar and singing in the apartment's bathroom, cause I'm still paranoid that I'll upset someone. Blah, it would be horrible but somewhat interesting to be a dick and not care about this qit

I pulled a muscle in my bladder area and it's been a bit tender feeling for weeks now; or, I dunno, could be a hernia; or maybe I'm just a hypochondriac; but what if I'm such a hypochondriac that I'm just convincing myself I'm a hypochondriac -- no, no, that doesn't make any sense... but why, then, does it feel so true?

I wish I was better at making charts from .csv data in excel. Also I guess I should really learn how to make macros...pain in the ass to sort data manually.

we bought a pretty expensive catscratching pole with different stages for our cats

ordered on the internet, got delivered and i put the whole thing together but it's still untouched

all they are interested in is the box it came in, just like i told her they would :facepalm:

Wait til you're sick of the pole after watching it stand idle for a year and ready to throw the whole thing in the trash then the cats suddenly start loving it.

Motherfucking cats.

You've got to lace that thing with some catnip first IMO.

My cat knows he's not supposed to scratch stuff up unless it's his shit, so he didn't go crazy on the last cat tree we had for him until we nipped that shit up, thereby indicating safe haven for cat to go syrobonkus

In the packaging for my new monitor, there is a bag with what appears to be a "no-suffocating-an-infant-with-this-bag" sign on it in like 10 different spots. That's a lot of infant suffocation imagery for one monitor bag.

that's cause they really don't want you to suffocate an infant. /cue early 70s spooky off kilter film score someone's tipping over the edge rising and descending chromatic scale music. or maybe just an whole bunch of violin plucks in no key particular played by about four instruments.

In the packaging for my new monitor, there is a bag with what appears to be a "no-suffocating-an-infant-with-this-bag" sign on it in like 10 different spots. That's a lot of infant suffocation imagery for one monitor bag.

multiple suffocating babies

i do not promote suffocating babies

that's cause they really don't want you to suffocate an infant. /cue early 70s spooky off kilter film score someone's tipping over the edge rising and descending chromatic scale music. or maybe just an whole bunch of violin plucks in no key particular played by about four instruments.

You have to make sure the plucks aren't too fast, though, because if it's too fast it means "spiders."

So I'm starting to realize that I will need to actually

work

if I want the money to buy the things, not that I want, that I need to do what I would like to do the rest of my life (which is obviously something related to music, programming, writing, artsy creation in general).

Though I'll try to get jobs that could fit my style, maybe a creative coding agency (I already know some) or similar places.

Fuck, I also trying to think about what to do to create a cohesive music production workflow. I've decided I want to use Live as my main DAW, but since my PC is like 5 years old and only has 80 GB of HD (now only 10) I don't know what to delete/uninstall. I have my laptop with 1 tera but its 64bits and my PC is 32 so mostly all my plugins are incompatible if I start a project in my PC or in my laptop. The solution is to have a new desktop PC in 64 bits and all that stuff, [read the first paragraph of this post].

Wtf is it with the ADD-superfast-supershort inserts in every kind of documentary these days? If I wanna see that kinda shit I'll put on some MTV or something. Please don't do this sort of stuff for documentaries that are supposed to be interesting and normal, it almost makes me feel offended.

Glad Tim & Eric are there to burn this kind of things

And while you're at it, showing these inserts of a cool skyline in NYC or something, might as well show them for a few seconds instead of pulling them away instantly again. My eyes man.

/checks twitter, tweets, twats

#inserts

Edited by Berk

Guest jasondonervan

Drove the car out of the garage this morning, heard a *pop*

Turns out I'd driven over a knocked over crate of beer, somehow managing to burst two cans.

Guest jasondonervan

I'm cursed with punctures, checked in the car park when I got in earlier but I'll probably go out and check it again at lunch. Fortunately there were only two cans in the crate (crate = thin cardboard packaging in this case) so not as bad as it could have been.

Guest jasondonervan

Phew.

As for punctures, well you gotta stop having car chases with Roger Moore. I'm telling you man.

Might have to go all Aphex and grab a Daimler Ferret Mark 3, get a bit of that run flat action

8845851289_edc51fcb9e_z.jpg

Edited by jasondonervan

Park wherever you want too, I'd imagine. Although you may encounter the odd overzealous council employee, so it's within reason to suggest that you might not get away with it on every occasion, good luck to them figuring out how to tow it though, or finding a set of wheel clamps large enough.

Ironically then, in desperation, they may just let all your tyres down, hoho.

You've got to lace that thing with some catnip first IMO.

My cat knows he's not supposed to scratch stuff up unless it's his shit, so he didn't go crazy on the last cat tree we had for him until we nipped that shit up, thereby indicating safe haven for cat to go syrobonkus

lold pretty hard at this post, you sure have a way with delivery