IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My car is getting warm today so I've got the inevitable sticky fox's sweets that are a bugger to open on the way home to look forward to.

Also, mate's sister is having a baby so no pub tonight :'(

an old man followed me into the woods last night & tried to fuck me

managed to get away with my computer but all of my blankets etc are still back there

was cold last night so i ended up wandering downtown & sleeping wedged in front of some emergency doors with my legs inside a garbage bag

lol

Well, you have made your bed - in more than one way.

an old man followed me into the woods last night & tried to fuck me

managed to get away with my computer but all of my blankets etc are still back there

was cold last night so i ended up wandering downtown & sleeping wedged in front of some emergency doors with my legs inside a garbage bag

lol

Well, you have made your bed - in more than one way.

lol

please take care, there's some real weirdos out there.

How many times do I have to say I'm sorry? The shoe horn seemed the most obvious solution.

forgot to buy green tea

we had a taste of human rights but the government is scrapping that completely and also asking that people report anyone they suspect to be an anarchist

edit: of? taste? i dunno wtf im saying

Edited by tauboo

This tom track keeps muting randomly every time I try to encode a wav of certain song in Cubase. It's driving me fucking batshit. I can remove all effects and automation and it still does it. What the fucking fuck. I've never had this problem on any other recording I've done. Of course it's the same project where the singer kept making the mic signal short out every time he sang into it. I still haven't had anyone else recreate that problem. I swear this project is cursed.

Well, he's this guy right? And I don't like him.

He's not likeable really. And he's on an internet forum of all places! Whatever shall I do?

Commits seppuku**

Well, he's this guy right? And I don't like him.

He's not likeable really. And he's on an internet forum of all places! Whatever shall I do?

Commits seppuku**

lol its probably me but my comments in the pics thread was the utmost sincere because i am a frat tank wearing bro who drinks a lot. im just lookin for a pal

no haha how could anyone not like dr lopez?

shoots cuervo*

chugs molson*

hi five!

edit: funny you mention cuervo, the last night we were there we did a "circle of death" (bottles get passed around in a circle while everyone chants circle of death/fear no evil until the bottles are empty) and I ended up chugging a bottle of cuervo (at least the last quarter of it).

Edited by StephenG

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

my rabbit keeps biting my arse

Don't keep your arse near the rabbit nor the rabbit at arse level

Ate fish and chips at a pub last night and I'm glued to the porcelain this morning. Half an hour so far with no signs of it letting up. Wish me luck.