IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Stupid screaming kids in the grocery store. That's probably why they end up becoming assholes when they grow up because their lazy dipshit parents don't discipline them enough and remind them all they have to be thankful for, and that they're not growing up somewhere rife with human rights violations like Central African Republic or Syria. Little cunts.

I've managed to retrieve all of the grades reports from my 3 years in uni, except very first one I was meant to get on the first semester of my first year. But I need all of them to perhaps be accepted next year in the schools for which I applied. My former uni didn't have any computer archives before 2011 and they don't have that one grade report.

I hope it won't matter because if it does then fuck this gay earth I'm pretty much fucked in life.

Edited by Perezvon

leave that cat food alone, Waschbar!

edit: lol @ running away with two fistfuls of cat food btw

Edited by usagi

Can't sleep so I'm posting in this thread. Is there such a thing as nostalgic depression? I probably need a job badly. Some distraction

Can't sleep so I'm posting in this thread. Is there such a thing as nostalgic depression? I probably need a job badly. Some distraction

stop listening to the BOC

I've managed to retrieve all of the grades reports from my 3 years in uni, except very first one I was meant to get on the first semester of my first year. But I need all of them to perhaps be accepted next year in the schools for which I applied. My former uni didn't have any computer archives before 2011 and they don't have that one grade report.

I hope it won't matter because if it does then fuck this gay earth I'm pretty much fucked in life.

This sounds suspiciously like a 3rd world problem. Lol wtf at a uni not having computer records before 2011.

Anyways are you applying for grad school? If so, they really don't care about first year marks.

This sounds suspiciously like a 3rd world problem. Lol wtf at a uni not having computer records before 2011.

Anyways are you applying for grad school? If so, they really don't care about first year marks.

That school is basically run by crooks and incompetent people, but yeah I had no idea until now it was that bad.

Applying for a master's degree yes.

Yeah you should be fine then. Generally they only care about your grades in upper level courses, and as long as you've done reasonably well in those and aren't applying to Harvard, you'll be fine.

an old man followed me into the woods last night & tried to fuck me

managed to get away with my computer but all of my blankets etc are still back there

was cold last night so i ended up wandering downtown & sleeping wedged in front of some emergency doors with my legs inside a garbage bag

an old man followed me into the woods last night & tried to fuck me

managed to get away with my computer but all of my blankets etc are still back there

was cold last night so i ended up wandering downtown & sleeping wedged in front of some emergency doors with my legs inside a garbage bag

holy fuck! have you tried this site? https://www.couchsurfing.com

few times in the past yeah

havent thought to try it since i decided to do this thing, though

i hate to say it but it sounds like your putting yourself at risk. please take care, there's some real weirdos out there.