IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Have to urinate but don't want to get up from the couch.

how long did you hold it for ???"""?

if i hold too long, the whole time peeing is all im thinking, can't concentrate on anything else, kind of like an extreme version of what happens if you dont masturbate

I'm still just sitting here tensing my wang muscles like a champ. Ain't no bladder gonna defeat my will to laziness. :catsupine:

Have to urinate but don't want to get up from the couch.

how long did you hold it for ???"""?

if i hold too long, the whole time peeing is all im thinking, can't concentrate on anything else, kind of like an extreme version of what happens if you dont masturbate

I'm still just sitting here tensing my wang muscles like a champ. Ain't no bladder gonna defeat my will to laziness. :catsupine:

I can't concentrate on anything now until I know that you've pee'd Zephyr!

I wouldn't neglect that bladder if I were you Zephyr. Four years ago I had a coworker (who's now my boss) end up going to the ER because he was unable to urinate. Damn near killed him from what it sounded like.

saw a lovely k9 smashed to fuck in the back lanes by my other half's folks last night, puddles of blood and entrails everywhere and his fellow k9 buddy going nuts running round in circles, had to stop and help and the poor fucker died in front of me......whoever hit that poor animal and just drove off i fuckin curse your wanker soul

then, this morning, a little Thrush bird, who i've managed to hand feed since moving in here, day by day until its been taking linseed out of my palm resting on my forearm, arrived with its beak broken, so now it cant eat anything at all. I tried to bring him inside thinking box it for the vet, but it flew off

wtf

apologies for bummer-posts, but at least you dint wake up with clothes splashed with dog's blood

:(

note to my stupid-ass self: should avoid this thread until depression alleviates slightly.

aye apologies maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, seeing animals suffering is always foul, just the universe decided to throw a few curve balls last few days

+side is my own shoe-eating creature is gonna get a tour round some local mountains this afternoon, which is k9-creature version of heaven

guarantee he'll sleep most of tomorrow now too ;)

my stupid fwp is that people post serious shit up in this thread. animal abuse/suffering? Come on dude, we're talking about "angry birds is slow on my 'droid" or, "too many pizza varieties to choose form when stoned". ;)

*gets thread back on track*

My two laptops are a frustrating rubik's cube of technology when it comes to getting what should be easy shit done.

I wanted to upload an album to my dropbox in order to totally legally do something or other with it.

The Macbook Pro is all up to date and fancy and can do dat shit faster than you can say "dank pirates". It also happens to have faulty USB ports which sometimes don't work for NO REASON AT ALL.

My Powerbook is now 10 yrs old and doesn't internet so well. It also happens to contain most of my backed up albums. I can just about get on text only sites but uploading a file is a big nono. Might as well try to render CGI with a C64.

I'm currently sending the file via bluetooth at a rate of 6KB/s

Should be done by christmas....

my stupid fwp is that people post serious shit up in this thread. animal abuse/suffering? Come on dude, we're talking about "angry birds is slow on my 'droid" or, "too many pizza varieties to choose form when stoned". ;)

errrrrrrrrrrrrm, god dayum the pizza delivered was cold/wrong toppings *insert inane dribble here

Fwp. It's a little too warm for jeans but not quite warm enough for shorts.

isn't that what jorts are for?

I'm neither fashionable nor skinny enough to pull off jorts.

It's right around that temperature where it's too hot without the windows open, but it's cool outside so with them open I'm hot and cold at the same time...

I think I like A$AP Ferg :( FUCK.

I badaboom badaboom bewongaloom.

Just take it one day at a time, bro.

lol