IGNORED

Good Lord

beerwolf

Whenever I think I got Autechre sussed, I seem to trip over a sonic skyscraper and proved wrong :shuriken:

We should all write to Warp and request a remix set :cool:

Sometimes I hate working, not work in itself, but for the assholes who I answer too. Having said that it's nice to find a track like that, search for it on Discogs, click and buy it.

So thanks assholes for my new Autechre/BH 12" :lol:

Guest theSun

i think they play it on a few streams, or maybe just that long ass overstepping one.

that mid range synth that comes in around 4:36 is a very familiar sounding ae synth

amazing remix. i love autechre's talent for fragmented melodies that don't make sense until you step back and listen to them as a whole.. or something

Jesus Christ. That video is quiete amasing. Who made it?

Apple - it's an iTunes visualizer running while the song plays.

gah crap, im not even sad about the fact that i revealed myself being a not apple user. bu i must say that the lates itunes visualisations are fucking amasing. still glad i cant even run itunes on my deb. :happy:

After reading this post, I found the Laxir remix collection and have been listening. Realllllly great find, there are so many tracks in here that I'd never heard. It's also organized in approximate chronological order which is nice. HIghly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mafted

amazing remix. i love autechre's talent for fragmented melodies that don't make sense until you step back and listen to them as a whole.. or something

they intertwine the melodies to juxtapose the rhythms.. i fuckin love that stuff.

that mid range synth that comes in around 4:36 is a very familiar sounding ae synth

Second Peng. i'd lie and say i searched through Tri Rep era stuff trying to figure it out, but someone had already pointed it out in the comments of the remix. not a bad one, but honestly i preferred the drum outro to the rest of the song. 'twas nice.

i got this black dog sheffield ep from bleep a month or two ago after listening to the AE remix of Tunnels OV Set. dunno why i enjoy it so much, but i do. i rarely post, so this video probably won't work. here it is anyway.

http://youtu.be/n-08N2Vzo9g

• 1 month later...

THIS SONG WILL NOT LEAVE MY HEAD THIS SONG WILL NOT LEAAVE ME YYYYYYYYYYYYYE HNEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHSFDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AW III AETUAETHETIECEGHETER

I'm sorry, but for me this one is just off the fucking charts. The breakdown about half way through in this one is just unbelievable... Best Autechre track that I've heard in a long, LONG time. And it's a remix from '95 !! Totally missed it.

It just slowly, slowly builds, and builds up, and then those chords in the hook just start fucking with me in the most perfect way. The rest of this album will most likely hardly hit my needle. Fuck it :)

THANKS beerwolf, I just bought the only Mint vinyl copy I could find... Never heard this one... A M A Z I N G

No probs. I always seem to find loads of random, mind-blowing tracks on youtube by Autechre that I have never knew existed.

I got the wax in the mail today! It's so fucking niiiiiiice.... Mind blowing track. :yeah:

I've been listening to Autechre for about 18 years now. This track, is going to be one of THOSE for me, that I listen to forever. I woke up the other day CRAVING it.

Archived