IGNORED

Rustie - Glass Swords

jhonny

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

Marble Records crew be braggin that there's a Rustie remix of this in existence...

[RTFP - this is the original, not the remix]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sober and this album is irritating.

sounds about right.

I put this on and flipped through it for 5 minutes and was disgusted.

I was waiting for beyonce or rihanna or some shit to start singing over the track, it sounded like the shit high school kids listen to.

I don't understand the appeal of this album at ALL. :S

So he made some shit that sounded like the shit that used to be "the shit" so what? It's still shitty shit. Overhyped.

sounds about right.

I was waiting for beyonce or rihanna or some shit to start singing over the track, it sounded like the shit high school kids listen to.

So he made some shit that sounded like the shit that used to be "the shit" so what? It's still shitty shit. Overhyped.

I was exactly the same mate. I thought it was a cesspit of day-glo wank. But it's so ridiculous and over-the-top that it does nothing but make me smile and laugh, and sometime old Mr Beerwolf needs a smile and a laugh. Got to be in the mood for it though.

It's wonderful, joyful music, probably not best suited to people wanking in their mum's basement over snare rushes from 15 years ago

Well, not suited for me either and I certainly do not fit your profile/description. Thanks though.

sounds about right.

you're shitty shit and the worst new poster

I dunno, I'd be pretty pissed off if someone said my latest album was shit after they 'flipped through it for 5 minutes'. Just sayin'.

Tried to listen to more of it but couldn't tolerate it. Would rather replay better music I've heard 100 times than listen to something worse just for the sake of hearing something different.

sounds about right.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you sure come off as being some sort of kid judging my personal character based on my opinion about an album which is superficial at best. The CD clearly comes across as a ripoff of the sound planetmu has been pushing for the last 2 years, and not done as well either.

Would rather throw in Kuedo-severant or any footwork music off of mu than waste time with this.

sounds about right.

Why don't you say something constructive, or provide some basis for your contention that the album is good? idiot.

Hover Traps is really great. The rest of the album is kind of above-average but still not that level of ecstasy.

very enjoyable album when listened in full, but when i had to pick out a single track to listen i wouldnt want to listen to a track but hover traps.

good album for driving on the autobahn, though.

Archived