• Don't know
    • No life
    • Other (do tell)
    • Habbit
    • The Hobbit

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I'm from espana and I'm trying to learn English.

I speak English very well! I learn it aaaaa from a book (and watmm)! Hulleeeeew, I am English. How are you sir?

Here are some instructional videos you might find useful in your attempts to master the Queen's English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z24IuD56ORs

being straight and doing coke off tranny dick, yea or nay?

Where's the option for "hell yes, encey"?

Honestly I'm from espana and I'm trying to learn English.

I speak English very well! I learn it aaaaa from a book (and watmm)! Hulleeeeew, I am English. How are you sir?

Here are some instructional videos you might find useful in your attempts to master the Queen's English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z24IuD56ORs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6D1YI-41ao

lol

being straight and doing coke off tranny dick, yea or nay?

Where's the option for "hell yes, encey"?

sounds like a Thursday!

Guest abusivegeorge

I come here specifically for the music you guys make. Not any of the featured artists, I can find that music anywhere. What I like most is the artists particularly from watmm, the latest creations and mixes.

The second most reason is the luls, so I guess I'll pick that as it's the closest :-).

I didn't pick "sharing your tracks" as I don't have any to share, but take great satisfaction in listening to others :)

I came when looking up something on Squarepusher I think? Can't remember what. Since then I've been enlightened by a lot of music I wouldn't have found myself. That'll be the main reason. Once you are here though you might as well look around, as I did. And I found the rest of the forum to be fairly welcoming and knowledgeable, in some cases, so stayed and I must say I've enjoyed myself so far. So. Thanks. :happy:

I came here looking for coke dick, but stayed for the poop jokes.

Hilariously I found this site while googling CMA way back in the day. I was also rather into BoC at the time and enjoyed reading their forum.

Now I just stick around to annoy Ludd.

Guest Funktion

this place is hilarious but i mainly love the photoshops, mspaint threads and the drama. the threads about people getting banned or the bi-monthly "watmm isn't the same as it used to be" threads always seemed to bring the best out of people.

also i disagree with joyrex's admin policy regarding dupes and many other things and would support a chaosmachine coup led by exiled watmm dissidents, but overall im glad he still keeps this place running.

Archived