IGNORED

Burial & Massive Attack

jules

the blending of cigarette amber sparks with burial crackle is very special. burial seems to be experimenting with this concept and i must agree it works very well. the rest of the trac had

highlights, but given the feeble sound quality and lack of proper digestion i'm going to pause before giving my overall opinion. burial is brilliant, his new album will seal this in many

peoples minds who don't already 'believe'

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

element2.jpg

cute! it's been a while since Tricky was on the map, not since the movie, the 5th element. I'm glad he took a cue from Tom Yorke to try and make himself relevant again. *waits with baited breath to see if his re-branding is effective*

tricky is on this?

element2.jpg

cute! it's been a while since Tricky was on the map, not since the movie, the 5th element. I'm glad he took a cue from Tom Yorke to try and make himself relevant again. *waits with baited breath to see if his re-branding is effective*

tricky is on this?

no, he's being facetious.

Fuuuuuuck!!!! Why didn't I buy 2 of the goddamn things, I was so close.

This will be selling for massive amounts in a year or so's time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Massive-Attack-vs-Burial-Four-Walls-LP-/280753983696?pt=UK_Records&hash=item415e3dd0d0#ht_500wt_1287

Guest Popemobile v2

4 Walls is a neat track, liking the ambient outro and some of the vocal lines especially. But I'm not seeing the Massive Attack involvement. Whatsoever. And that is a disappointment, even though the track is good. I guess the vox may have some connection to Massive Attack, but I can't remember. Hopefully the other track, which is based on a previous Massive Attack song, will actually have some semblance to them.

Edited by Popemobile v2