IGNORED

Kerning, The Game

funkaholic

Guest disparaissant

89 as well.

i like kerning

though i would argue that good kerning is almost entirely subjective. it's what looks best to you, nothing concretely quantifiable or whatevs.

89 as well.

i like kerning

though i would argue that good kerning is almost entirely subjective. it's what looks best to you, nothing concretely quantifiable or whatevs.

i think a lot of graphic designers would disagree, unless they're david carson or some shit

only got 78—i feel like some of the words in the middle were tracked out more than usual, could be wrong

71...got a bunch of 100s but then got 0 on the last one. I think they probably give too much weight to how close your first letter is to the ideal...

Guest AcrossCanyons

84 but just wanted to get a few of the longer ones done with. got a few 100s. lowest was about 55 (toronto).

probably could have got about 90 if i gave it a proper go. i'm a stickler for this stuff when its relevant irl.

Guest disparaissant

i think a lot of graphic designers would disagree, unless they're david carson or some shit

you are probably right, this is why i didnt finish design school.

you are probably right, this is why i didnt finish design school.

i think you are both right to a degree. personally i like to kern a little tighter than what is allowed here but i like this game. i got a 92 first time through and a 94 the second.

Archived