IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moby is so weak, he struggles with wind and can't lift fucking vinyl. All his music is samples of black women singing for survival over downtempo beats.

comment of the year

Guest CraniumXII

I dunno if I've even posted on this thread... I've tried to stay out.

I should say, I don't really care for the guy, but I don't have anything against him. It's just all a bit gimmicky and I don't particularly like certain samples he uses ("like OMG!", used in sprites n' shit, or W/E the album was called). Not to mention some of the grating sounds used during the "drops"... Even so, he has some catchy tracks... With that said... Dubstep is a joke. :lol:

you've really tapped into the pulse of this forum

"Skrillex - Discuss, debate, Praise, Hate"

i've only tried to share any of these opinions. He doesn't bother me enough to pick a side and justify my other musical tastes because of it. I didn't make this thread 83 pages? I don't come on this board to appeal to you or oscillik or anyones fucking taste. I came here for stuff, information, discussion, to share shit, to consider opinions, not to be a part of some in group.

i've only tried to share any of these opinions. He doesn't bother me enough to pick a side and justify my other musical tastes because of it. I didn't make this thread 83 pages? I don't come on this board to appeal to you or oscillik or anyones fucking taste. I came here for stuff, information, discussion, to share shit, to consider opinions, not to be a part of some in group.

why name drop me?

Im pretty sure that guy comes over and make the "this is isnt even plugged in, oh well" face, and the leaves.

EDIT: worth watching for the end "ye, we fucking love dapstep". Americans really can seem to say Dub.

why name drop me?

go back a few pages

why name drop me?

go back a few pages

if you can't be bothered to type out what is clearly fresh in your mind, I can't be bothered to go back a few pages and read whatever the fuck you're banging on about.

Last thing I remember saying in this thread was pertinent to the fans, rather than the sound of the music. So do one, you ponce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86khmc6y1yE&ob=av3e

hate aside, if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one.

why don't you just admit that you like it?

i like it

all trolling in this thread aside, if you like something just say so. Why this false charade of using some psuedo-justification bullshit? "if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one" What does that even mean?

"psuedo-justification bullshit?"

I never tried to take any sides on this, I have the right to have likes and dislikes about something. I never tried to portray any false charade? After skimming through some of his tracks, I found one that I felt I genuinely liked. Why the personal attack?

you said, and i quote: "if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one." What do you mean by this? If you had to like any... why would you ever have to like any tracks, regardless of who they're by?

By saying this it's like you don't want to admit that you like the track. Just come out and say it, dum-dum

personal attack? lol what personal attack?

guess I didn't use the proper context in posting the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86khmc6y1yE&ob=av3e

hate aside, if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one.

why don't you just admit that you like it?

i like it

all trolling in this thread aside, if you like something just say so. Why this false charade of using some psuedo-justification bullshit? "if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one" What does that even mean?

"psuedo-justification bullshit?"

I never tried to take any sides on this, I have the right to have likes and dislikes about something. I never tried to portray any false charade? After skimming through some of his tracks, I found one that I felt I genuinely liked. Why the personal attack?

you said, and i quote: "if i had to like any of his tracks it would be this one." What do you mean by this? If you had to like any... why would you ever have to like any tracks, regardless of who they're by?

By saying this it's like you don't want to admit that you like the track. Just come out and say it, dum-dum

personal attack? lol what personal attack?

guess I didn't use the proper context in posting the original video

re-read it. it's pretty clear.

re-read it. it's pretty clear.

I did and I see where you're going with this, but i'm arguing the fact that just because I like something about it, doesn't mean i'm going to go on and on trying to defend any other critique about him to sustain my own interest. I'm perusing through what's going on about him, finding things I like and dislike. Not trying to defend his album on multiple message boards and chewing others out for saying it sounds like shit.

Archived