IGNORED

Chris Cunningham & Ninja (of Die Antwoord)

J3FF3R00

i don't even... most of the stuff from the previous projects he's been involved in can be found on youtube within about a minute's searching. so... :shrug:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like all the "facts" we know from rdj...

i don't even... most of the stuff from the previous projects he's been involved in can be found on youtube within about a minute's searching. so... :shrug:

This...check for yourself :facepalm:

I hate the fact I spent about 15 minutes looking around the web to probably find out it was because of weed.

Antwoord really seem to fit Chris' world though :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxFE6Q5y8zw

I was wracking my brain for where I might have seen this creature thing before. BAM! Viral trailer for Neil Bloomkamp's (sp?) next film, Elysium.

[youtubehd]6HnaZxm0fsI&noredirect=1[/youtubehd]

Has anyone noticed that Die Antwoord are now Watmm's antithesis of Skrillex?

A sell aware parody that arouses genuine affection from the IDM dorks.

I prefer to put Die in the same group as Skrillex, Snares, Merzbow, Insane Clown Posse, and other "artists" who think their "music" is comparable to the other musicians featured here. Now, God bless 'em for being able to make a buck with this stuff and more power to them, but it doesn't change the fact the "music" is still crap and shouldn't be considered as such.

Now, before the haters jump in, notice I said "I prefer" as in my preference. If you like this stuff and are genuinely entertained by it, then great - that's the undeniable power of music - to divide as much as unite.

So I saw these guys at a festival on the weekend, and I have to say they were the performance of the day. Most of my friends were only their for Aphex Twin, but we all walked away more impressed by Die Antwoord. I'm totally convinced of their merits now, not just as a "comedy act". I think they are legitimately talented.

Wish they did this at my show though:

I'd totally do Yolandi, obviously; but after seeing Ninja's dick waggling I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be impressed with my decidedly average unit.

edit: I MEAN--

have you heard stories about guys with micro penises? they are apparently the world's best at cunnilingus, it's like a blind person with super hearing.

Oh thank god :cuts off dick:

have you heard stories about guys with micro penises? they are apparently the world's best at cunnilingus, it's like a blind person with super hearing.

lol

• 1 year later...

That girl is dog rough, i wouldn't touch her with a broom handle. She's so toxic. Ninja led her down the wrong path. She should have stayed at college and got an education, but she chose this shit. I guess the only one she can blame is herself.

Also, Richard and Chris Cunningham are twins. They are 2/3rds of a set of triplets. The 3rd one died (the top of his head was snipped off during a contraction).

I wouldnt touch that girl with a stick. Fuck them,. such a bad infleunce for the teenagers. This is the worst inlfuence, its terribly trash, wtf. To anyone thinking their talented, fuck you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1J1Q4uqnC4

wtf is this disgusting video clip

holy shit hi mom!

Archived