IGNORED

Die Antwoord

Lucas

Guest Abuse

anybody know what's the story behind this video? what is it?

NSFW: naked chick underwater, allegedly Yolandi :cerious:

"Spook Asem"

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Yolandi's boobies are that large, but maybe it is the water.

^ yolandi booby expert

I dunno, they she just looks a lot meatier all around. Maybe she is preggo and there is milk in those juggs.

So, after watching this again and in larger scale I believe it is yolandi and she is definitely pregnant (see 5:36) and it was back in the max normal days judging on their hair color and the baby factor.

They listen to awe tek rae

At the end of the AFX segment they display this sheet music by John Stump. Kind of funny to imagine RDJ writing out his tunes on sheet music.

It's an old joke, like someone brought random overdetailed sheet to make a meme out of how AFX music would look like in the traditional sense. Needless to say, it's a naive approach.

80501706.jpg

i'd crawl a mile over broken glass to smell knickers that she wore once in 1994.

They are playing tomorrow in dublin, wanna go?

saw them last night...only played for about 50/55mins overall...but needless to say, they teared that shit up

never heard/experienced a crowd going as wild as they did, deafening stuff at time...and it was all down to them going all out and giving a great show

great band what music im just trying to look at that bitches cunt u knwo wat im saying

fuckin whore hope she gets her tits out fuck yeahhhh

therye a band ? who gives a fuck

GET EM OUT YOLAn

great band what music im just trying to look at that bitches cunt u knwo wat im saying

GET EM OUT YOLAn

i must say, the camel toe on her was rather ridiculous the other night

GET EM OUT YOLAn

i must say, the camel toe on her was rather ridiculous the other night

:w00t:

Stupid copycats. American type of clown and dwarfs are such a shallow way of image provoking. DA look shockingly authentic in comparison, though i'm sure they are hated as fock in Zudafrikana for bringing out stereotypes.

• 1 year later...

Archived