IGNORED

Die Antwoord

Lucas

they used to be, they are no longer.

i just know that they need each other. ninja couldn't do his thing alone, yolandi couldn't do her thing alone. they're great together and they have this type of energy between each other that you really see in interviews. they're totally comfortable with each other and they're 100% into their music/style.

a bit like Jack and Meg White (I'm not particularly interested in Jack's solo stuff, I thought they were best together)

this somehow manages to nail it so fuckin well

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like DA but only in a music video format. I hardly listen to their music by itself and I don't think I am their audience anyway. They seem to be balancing a fine line between using the aesthetics and styles of mainstream music while poking fun at it on a subconscious level. Which is awesome and promotable but ultimately compromised to my ears. I hope they bait and switch as their popularity grows and get more polarizing, eventually transforming like a caterpillar to butterfly.

agreed. i also need the visual element to appreciate.

they have a great eye when it comes to costume, image and set design.

tumblr_mc223rwnmK1qdmb8eo1_500.png

What a fucking cunt, fuck kaka

To be fair, they did depict her lost in SA with an insect being pulled out of her cunt. I'd say that would trigger a reaction from me! (If I was depicted with an insect being pulled out of my cunt)

tumblr_mc223rwnmK1qdmb8eo1_500.png

What a fucking cunt, fuck kaka

To be fair, they did depict her lost in SA with an insect being pulled out of her cunt. I'd say that would trigger a reaction from me! (If I was depicted with an insect being pulled out of my cunt)

I hate that bitch

Great show last night. I'd post pics but they look terrible. They were on point, and sounded really good. My neck and back hurt today, but it was worth it. The only downside was the opener, who was a local Trap DJ and he played for an hour and a half and it was BORRRRRIIINNNNG.

i know this was brought up a few pages ago, but the only DA track i thought AFX might have had anything to do with was the one with the mike tyson rap about fucking some white boy in the ass. something about that whole part just made me think afx. the way it's mocking tyson for being such a fucking idiot just kind of reminds me of windowlicker and come to daddy which are clearly kind of mocking rap/heavy metal. and the rhythm and stuff is just so screwy and broken, it just makes me wonder if prichard d jams is actually dj hitek there, busting out a rap.

oh. i never heard that one.

don't think i want.

actually i think it might not even be for real.

in fact, something tells me that you just might be a lying son of a bitch. (it was probably the google search i did)

i still think it's all staged, including all the 'drama' with lady gaga.

I don't think they would be apart of this level of staging and deceit especially with someone like Lady Gaga. Also, your picture reminds me of my high school chemistry teacher and I want to punch it in the face.

i know this was brought up a few pages ago, but the only DA track i thought AFX might have had anything to do with was the one with the mike tyson rap about fucking some white boy in the ass. something about that whole part just made me think afx. the way it's mocking tyson for being such a fucking idiot just kind of reminds me of windowlicker and come to daddy which are clearly kind of mocking rap/heavy metal. and the rhythm and stuff is just so screwy and broken, it just makes me wonder if prichard d jams is actually dj hitek there, busting out a rap.

:facepalm:

cool joke bro

and why is mike tyson an idiot, that rant is one of the sweetest ever

Archived