IGNORED

Die Antwoord

Lucas

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see these guys perform live. I first discovered them via a story by The Young Turks on YouTube two years ago when they covered their Beat Boy video. But the past couple of months I've really been getting into them.

I admire their approach - they pretty much do what they please and don't care if people are offended or criticize them. "Fok Julle Naaiers" sums that up well.

earlier this year i was on a plane to portland that experienced many delays. the last people to get on the plane were...yolandi and ninja. i was like, "what?? die antwoord??" and ninja looked at me, pointed and winked. yolandi smiled. i came.

So what's the next Die Antwoord album ?

I want a mix between Ufabulum and Ten$ion. Plus some handclaps by Aphex

So what's the next Die Antwoord album ?

I want a mix between Ufabulum and Ten$ion. Plus some handclaps by Aphex

I hope you mean Aphex actually clapping his hands.

Next step for them is to go 1995 drum n bass.

actually that's not a bad idea, not sure if you were being sarcastic. Throw some of their rhymes over some 1995 dnb/jungle style breaks and it would definitely up their repoire with some of the electronic circles... ? wouldn't it?

It would make me listen to it.

I for one am glad to hear something like this. A mix of hip hop and early 90's rave...delicious! Well done. The fact that it is not being done by talent-less sacks definitely helps.

I hope you mean Aphex actually clapping his hands.

Of course I do.

Some low pitched farts of him would be welcomed as well

earlier this year i was on a plane to portland that experienced many delays. the last people to get on the plane were...yolandi and ninja. i was like, "what?? die antwoord??" and ninja looked at me, pointed and winked. yolandi smiled. i came.

so cool!

So you didn't pull down your pants and start cock thrusting in your underwear?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived