IGNORED

Squarepusher 2012 Tour

J3FF3R00

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cscairney

Ugh, want to see Tom, do not want to go to some bullshit LA festival headlined by Skrillex for a $200 mandatory 2 day pass.

http://www.hardfest.com/hardsummer/

Exactly. I probably experienced the same range of emotions as you as we simultaneously researched the same, lame-ass-skrillex-fest info.

Utter bullshit.

There really isn't even one other act I'd like to see on the line up, other than may be Little Dragon and MAYBE Bootsy Colins... but still, there's no way in hell I'd ever pay that much. I'd rather fly to Portland, NYC or Chicago (especially to see him at the Metro!!! That place is small and awesome!) and spend a comparable amount of $ for a much better experience.

Why :facepalm: ?

edit

This makes it the 4th time I've been thwarted in seeing Squarepusher live. ONE DAY!!!!

SF is near LA and he's there on the 2nd of August (assuming you live in Cali).

seriously, the regency is not a bad spot. been to a few metal shows here and the sound was usually pretty good! go to SF.

seriously, the regency is not a bad spot. been to a few metal shows here and the sound was usually pretty good! go to SF.

Driving home at midnight is a terrible idea. It is 8 hours away. I'd have to get a hotel.

Driving home at midnight is a terrible idea. It is 8 hours away. I'd have to get a hotel.

B&B or Hostel?

Yeah, I just searched it on Ticketmaster. Called a few ticket outlets so I could avoid service charges, but to no avail. Seems to be the only way to get them

Soooo...are tickets for the Toronto show available yet? I don't see them up on the Danforth website.

I think my gf already bought some tix for the toronto show. I'll ask her.

Soooo...are tickets for the Toronto show available yet? I don't see them up on the Danforth website.

I think my gf already bought some tix for the toronto show. I'll ask her.

They areee mann MAAN I JUST FREAKIN SAID I BOUGHT EM

Guest Wall Bird

GOD DAMNIT!

So I move to Boston a few months after he visits on the Ultravisitor tour.

*wait seven years*

Now he's playing Boston two months after I leave it to move to another city.

God.

Damnit.

GOD DAMNIT!

So I move to Boston a few months after he visits on the Ultravisitor tour.

*wait seven years*

Now he's playing Boston two months after I leave it to move to another city.

God.

Damnit.

i hear you. i bought ultravisitor a few months before he came to new orleans, about an hour out from where i live, and of course wasn't in the loop about it. became extremely pissed after i came to like his music.

since i haven't had a vacation in about 7 years and have wanted to revisit chicago, i now plan on saving up to see there. considering that i've been dying to see him for years and won't likely get a good opportunity again, this chance will not be missed.

i do hope that his visual show continues to develop over the coming months and can possibly incorporate more tracks than just a replay set of the album though. if i had to bet, i'd imagine that his reticence to do the exact same thing for extended amounts of time may help in this regard.

Guest catharsis

Oh man, I never thought I would see Squarepusher in Toronto ever...this is so wicked. Going to Bangface Weekender 2012 this year as well! All my live music dreamz are coming true. :wub:

I'll be there man. Nov 2nd can't come fast enough.

Guest So Klear

I'll be seeing him on october 5th in Amsterdam.

Can't wait. Though I always hoped I'd see him abusing his, he probably won't be doing that since this the Ufabulum tour.

Anyone else seeing him at the Melkweg?

Guest bUUhUU

I'm very excited about the fact that he is playing one more time in Germany next to the MELT! festival, so I already got my ticket for the Berlin show.

First time Squarepusher live, still waiting on the warp ufabulum repress LP though...

Guest khurmookum

I'm very excited about the fact that he is playing one more time in Germany next to the MELT! festival, so I already got my ticket for the Berlin show.

what? Berlin? where? how do you know? warp.net says nothing about this---

Guest khurmookum

edit:

wow, googled it, found it. thanks for the hint. glad it's not the "volksbühne" again. tickets ordered. yabba-dabba-dooh!

Ugh, want to see Tom, do not want to go to some bullshit LA festival headlined by Skrillex for a $200 mandatory 2 day pass.

http://www.hardfest.com/hardsummer/

Exactly. I probably experienced the same range of emotions as you as we simultaneously researched the same, lame-ass-skrillex-fest info.

Utter bullshit.

There really isn't even one other act I'd like to see on the line up, other than may be Little Dragon and MAYBE Bootsy Colins... but still, there's no way in hell I'd ever pay that much. I'd rather fly to Portland, NYC or Chicago (especially to see him at the Metro!!! That place is small and awesome!) and spend a comparable amount of $ for a much better experience.

Why :facepalm: ?

edit

This makes it the 4th time I've been thwarted in seeing Squarepusher live. ONE DAY!!!!

That makes 3 of us. RAGE.

I was really excited to see that he was coming to L.A. again. I'm not a festival type of man so I aint going. We should get together and get a burger instead!

Guest bUUhUU

edit:

wow, googled it, found it. thanks for the hint. glad it's not the "volksbühne" again. tickets ordered. yabba-dabba-dooh!

YES! You're welcome.

Berlin is also included on the tour flyer, first page in this thread :wink:

Archived