IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

i don't know if i or anyone mentioned, but i always feel REALLY sick after eating Burger King.

I don't feel too bad after eating the Australian equivalent (Hungry Jack's), but there is a bit of bloat afterwards. On a good day they're pretty damn tasty though!

he had grilled cheese

yea, i think five guys is my favorite. there are tons of those types of places around here...zin burger, smash burger, elevation burger, etc. bobby's burger palace is really f-ing good though. even if it is bobby flay, the burgers are awesome.

• 5 weeks later...

DSC_0182_zps184e49e7.jpg

Had this baby it France last week and thought it was worth capturing. The chips alone were tremendous, so light and fluffy. The burger was great and came with salad and hidden parma ham.

Guest Drahken

5 guys.

45023_10200344286672384_431299479_n.jpg

Ohhh man, Five Guys is heaven. Ate there a couple of times a year ago in Spokane, WA. Too bad we don't have them here in the far north.

Im a tad ashamed to admit I ate two of those last night, in spokane no less lol.

DSC_0182_zps184e49e7.jpg

Had this baby it France last week and thought it was worth capturing. The chips alone were tremendous, so light and fluffy. The burger was great and came with salad and hidden parma ham.

no plate?

it makes you a nancy ninny.

this thread has made me want a burger, weekdays are supposed to be my healthy day though.

lol don't you live on mdma and vodka at the weekend? having a burger will still be relatively healthy!

• 3 weeks later...

new yekking opportunity

we all need to pose eating burgers with grandmas (posing with my grandparents would be kinda hard since they're all dead)

Edited by modey