IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Please tell me one of you knows how to fry a hamburger so that it retains most of it's fat.. Every time I fry one it seems most of the fat drips out into the pan. Is there any way around this?

Some fat and juice will always escape. Dip/fry the bottom of the top bun in the fatty juices before eating. Tastes like heaven. I recently found out that a lot of people don't do this. Wtf.

another thing that seems obvious, but that still seems to be done quite a bit, is that you should not press down on the patty with a spatula while cooking. i remember my dad doing this all the time when i was a kid, and it just removes all the moisture and fatty goodness from the burger.

this. if you are in a pan, it should be screaming hot too, a good sear will keep the juices in.

it wont really. but yeah burn the fucker for like 0.115 seconds and keep it rare, you wont lose anything. or cook it and get the juices in the bap like that swedish dude said

wen to five guys for the first time in the city. not as good as other ones i've been to, meat was chewy, also fucked up my order cause i forgot normal means two and now i had 6 beers and i'm fat

lord sandwich is turning in his grave

lol

Does look tasty, though. I always assume a burger that stacked is clearly meant to be disassembled and then reassembled to taste. What really fucks my shit up are the ones that are just overstacked, so that you think you'll be able to bite in without any prep, but whilst taking the first deep bite your jaw muscles overextend and lock up and then everyone laughs at you and calls you a pussy in front of that cute girl you've been too afraid to talk to for 6 weeks and dinner is ruined

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...