IGNORED

Daily Ambient

Just started using Spiral for Reaktor. It's so easy to make nice sounding stuff with it it's almost like cheating hahaha.

From time to time it sounds a bit like Alva Noto's Xerrox projects... which is a good thing :)

EDIT: OH shit, I just realised I listened to the tune in your signature... Anyway, I ilke ii.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frankie5fingers

how do you manage to go on! damn man, this is ridiculous. i would have given up on song number 2. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Ya you bet :)

On day 64 now! I'll probably call it quits at the end of this month. It's been awesome!

I'll make an announcement here when I drop a proper album. Long play for sure :)

how do you manage to go on! damn man, this is ridiculous. i would have given up on song number 2. lol

haha it just goes!

Day 65. I really like this one. Started getting a handle on the Colorflex sequencer. Good stuff. Also yesterday I tripped on a cable and knocked the Preen off the desk and thought I broke it, but I fixed it. So yay.

Anyways here's the track. It's the Preen + Casio CZ-101 + space designer in Logic.

Enjoy!

tumblr_m9wcauRLSV1rzhx9w_1346881376_cover.jpg

Sharp pain after numbness.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63542389/Day-65_2-9.mp3

Just started using Spiral for Reaktor. It's so easy to make nice sounding stuff with it it's almost like cheating hahaha.

From time to time it sounds a bit like Alva Noto's Xerrox projects... which is a good thing :)

EDIT: OH shit, I just realised I listened to the tune in your signature... Anyway, I ilke ii.

haha well it's in the same vein :)

The next hard thing will be to filter out the best ones for an album release. That will take a couple of weeks at least. I'll finally get to use the starring function on my ipod hahah.

I want to do some kind of physical artifact with the release. A poster or something like that. Maybe a shirt? Still thinking about it.

ya that would be cool. All the photos are mine so it would be easy to do. I just want to make sure I will actually DO it and not sit on it for 24 years like some other projects :/

Anyways, here's day 66!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63542389/Day-66_3-9.mp3

Also if any of you guys are on Reddit, throw me some upvotes in r/ambientmusic :)

http://redd.it/zgza9

Day 65. I really like this one. Started getting a handle on the Colorflex sequencer. Good stuff. Also yesterday I tripped on a cable and knocked the Preen off the desk and thought I broke it, but I fixed it. So yay.

Anyways here's the track. It's the Preen + Casio CZ-101 + space designer in Logic.

Enjoy!

tumblr_m9wcauRLSV1rzhx9w_1346881376_cover.jpg

Sharp pain after numbness.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63542389/Day-65_2-9.mp3

haha well it's in the same vein :)

Lovely tune that one!

• 8 months later...

So I'm going to start this up again come June.

Instead of Tumblr though I will be running it on my own domain. >> dailyambient.com

No tunes there yet though. I think the site should run a lot faster than the clunky thing I had on tumblr. I'll be pushing to tumblr (same page), twitter, facebook, and I'll be hosting it all on archive.org.

Also for the artwork I experimented for a few weeks and came up with the idea to use a cinemagraph for each day.

I'll be making one for each day as well. They are almost as much fun to make as the tunes! :D

tree1-Intro.gif

Stay tuned!

BTW does anyone here follow other members' watmm blogs? I could post there too if it would be useful.

Guest Frankie5fingers

i am so stoked about this dude. glad to see ya doing it again. cant wait to hear what you make.

Guest Frankie5fingers

compared to some of the other stuff posted here you take all the space you need dude. lol

Archived