IGNORED

Deftones - Koi No Yokan

jules

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol nice avatar Jules

but yeah it'll be at least decent. part of me is still hoping for a release of Eros one day though. i'm really curious if it was just too weird for them to put out, or just not very good.

Diamond Eyes was good. and i liked Saturday Night Wrist a lot at the time, but not as much recently. i'm sure there'll be an official single or video released soon from this new one.

Sweet news, I was re-listening to Diamond Eyes just the other day...

White Pony is still the masterpiece, but to me Diamond Eyes was very in-vein with that album and I'd put it just a little under. Saturday Night Wrist was kinda hit/miss... I do like the self-titled one that came before that a lot as well though, in fact that one may be their darkest album....And of course Around The Fur is a classic. Also really digging Chino's ††† project lately so I'm curious if that will seep into this album.

Also, did Chi Cheng ever recover from the car accident/coma? I remember being really bummed hearing about that, it's pretty sad really.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nowyouknow

i'm allways too late with them. i didn't know saturday night when they released diamond eyes. now it's done but i still don't have listened diamond eyes & they release again a new one.

i'm allways too late with them. i didn't know saturday night when they released diamond eyes. now it's done but i still don't have listened diamond eyes & they release again a new one.

If you haven't heard White Pony pick that one up ASAP...

Leathers is a pretty sweet track, hell even my gf liked it. Rosemary seemed pretty good despite the low quality. Looks like they will deliver another solid album.

Guest nowyouknow

If you haven't heard White Pony pick that one up ASAP...

Leathers is a pretty sweet track, hell even my gf liked it. Rosemary seemed pretty good despite the low quality. Looks like they will deliver another solid album.

i know everything from adrenaline (don't like this one that much) to the 2006 album. white poney is still the best album.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived