IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest setanor
all the stuff i've been given access to sounds more like Oversteps to me, like Oversteps mixed with a horror movie soundtrack. pretty great so far (except one of them which sounds more like that glitched out hip hop sound one of the reviewers talked about). Very little beats surprisingly in general

attachicon.gifExaiClip4.mp3

wtf that's not AE

nor that clip3 wtf is this shit

25818_106242142730993_2373211_n.jpg

guys, I almost shat myself when I found a mysterious law_fiel.wav on a hard disk I had borrowed some hipster kid, who said he'd need it for a video shoot, i got it back last night and compared the checksum to a previous snapshot as i always do when i give hard drives away, anyway that's the story of the file, i think it sounds shit though, probably something the guy made on his iphone while video-shooting or something:

laek_fiel.mp3

Guest disoriental express

bladelores has a country music vibe with some electro rampage thrown in for good maezure.

think mongoloid on a warpath.

r-JORDAN-large570.jpg

Edited by disoriental express

Guest pixelives

Ok back. Quick mtg

YEs. Lots of dissonant horror pads. Not really like the Japan comp one, bc that seems more jammy this stuff seems very arranged to me

Guest pixelives

I cant really say on a scale of one to whatever yet, I'm only halfway thru. I'm getting some live set vibes though except less jammy.

Feeling like some of these might be reworkings of Oversteps live tracks...

Guest disoriental express

glad to hear there's some live overstepperness in there. do the songs seem to progress in the style of untilted? as in they change almost totally by the end?

Guest pixelives

Not as adderall junkie in a metal outhouse like Untilted. More lush pads and reverb but with beat fuckery

Guy... This is the logical progression I think..