IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest pixelives

I loved Oversteps, but this is Oversteps stepping it up. Blows MoT out of the water. And the highly composed organization of this blows the previous away too.

yo guys I gotta run for a bit, I have a meeting for a video shoot. back in a bit

I loved Oversteps, but this is Oversteps stepping it up. Blows MoT out of the water. And the highly composed organization of this blows the previous away too.

yo guys I gotta run for a bit, I have a meeting for a video shoot. back in a bit

WAIT! from a scale 1-10 how dense is it? How much range of sounds, for example Druqks has a huge range of sounds? 1-10?

Edited by compson

good to hear it has a lot of beats, would you say it has the same loose sloppy feel that Move of Ten? What about similarities to these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxzil4v4GIg

Do they go back at all to the pre Quaristice era with the insanely complex programming of Untilted, Draft or Gantz Graf?

Guest the anonymous forumite
And the highly composed organization of this blows the previous away too.

That's fucking good news if you ask me.

36 user(s) are reading this topic

9 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Autechre is gearing up to launch a DDOS attack on watmm as soon as the leak hits, they took our hacking comments seriously and are waging a counter attack

Edited by Awepittance

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Awepittance" data-cid="1933294" data-time="1358468214">36 user(s) are reading this topic

<p>9 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users<br />

<br />

Autechre is gearing up to launch a DDOS attack on watmm as soon as the leak hits, they took our hacking comments seriously and are waging a counter attack</p>

</blockquote>

<p> </p>

<p>holy shit</p>

<p> </p>

<p>edit: Has anyone found the goddman leak yeT!</p>

<p>wtf r they hacking us already? I getting jumbled posts when I edit, interference signals?</p>

Edited by compson

all the stuff i've been given access to sounds more like Oversteps to me, like Oversteps mixed with a horror movie soundtrack. pretty great so far (except one of them which sounds more like that glitched out hip hop sound one of the reviewers talked about). Very little beats surprisingly in general

Edited by Awepittance

pixel... I know you haven't even heard it all yet, but if you had to compare it with a previous ae album - which one would be closest? Or is it really just unlike all their previous work?

all the stuff i've been given access to sounds more like Oversteps to me, like Oversteps mixed with a horror movie soundtrack. pretty great so far (except one of them which sounds more like that glitched out hip hop sound one of the reviewers talked about). Very little beats surprisingly in general

attachicon.gifExaiClip4.mp3

wtf that's not AE

nor that clip3 wtf is this shit

Edited by auxien