IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

just downloaded that thing on itunes. i'm on a break just listened to fleure. sounds good but i will listen to the rest after work on my soundsytem. hard to resist.

You do know you're not getting three of the tracks, right? iTunes seems to have some limit on tracks over 10mins in length. It's also a dollar cheaper via Bleep.

Amazing, I wonder how many artists can break Bleep like this.

I'm guessing that dude with the red beard could.

who?

just downloaded that thing on itunes. i'm on a break just listened to fleure. sounds good but i will listen to the rest after work on my soundsytem. hard to resist.

You do know you're not getting three of the tracks, right? iTunes seems to have some limit on tracks over 10mins in length. It's also a dollar cheaper via Bleep.

no, joyrex, if you buy the whole album digitally via itunes, you get every single track. you just cant buy the 10+ mins tracks on their own. that's it

We already went over this.

You get the tracks if you purchase the whole album on iTunes. You just can't go an buy 10+ min tracks for .99¢

Edited by gl0tch

:rolleyes::fail:

edit: quick, someone report JR for being stupid. I already have enough warning points so I'm not burning my fingers on this one.

Edited by goDel

Guest disoriental express

Incorrect! I can confirm that you get the all of the tracks in their entirety.

Are you stupid? We already went over this.

You get the tracks if you purchase the whole album on iTunes. You just can't go an buy 10+ min tracks for .99¢

pls make someone else the site admin, pls pls pls

Hey guys, rember when we thought we were gonna get Exai early, and then we didn't and then we did?

Good times.

Also, more bandwidth, bleep I can't even START the damn 2GB download!

Edited by fox

This thread will eclipse 300 pages by tonight.

Hell, it ain't even lunchtime here. It'll be over 300 by supper.

And I know what I'll be listening to under the 2 feet of snow we're supposed to get tomorrow (ASSUMING I CAN EVEN START THE DOWNLOAD BY THEN, BLEEP)